Week 4: Gandara/Miller's Sound/ Underworld

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Usually I agree with Smallscale ftw, but I just enjoy seeing UW and MS getting steamrolled, because they do the same thing when I and my guildmates are trying to do some roaming and then get chased by a zerg over half the map. When I command I always shout to ignore roamers of enemy servers, but not this week.

Do you actually call out a server who can put 20+ groups into WvW couple hours a day that they steam roll something else than sentries? Get real man, your server does it way more.

It’s just the truth Didn’t enjoy roaming at all this week so far, heck, even Desolation was more enjoyable, because they don’t chase you with 10 people over half a map

I must apologise profusely, my guildie here is obviously drunk. Very drunk. Don’t get aggravated over it though, not really worth it imo.

I haven’t been able to get in game at all this week, so I can only be sad to miss many fights and loot bags and heartbreak, this thread seems quite amusing at times however, which helps with the immersion aspect, I can feel the atmosphere even from outside the game

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: poepie.6570

poepie.6570

I can not agree with you on this, past weeks we had more enjoyable threads… this one is boring, it barely even managed to get 3 pages before friday started. It’s like everyone took a week off. Edit I forgot to mention those walls of text, do you really think I’m gonna read that kitten? Makes me fall asleep.

I gotta agree with your guildy, I enjoyed roaming more against deso. All I run into now are: boring mesmers, boring rangers or groups of 5 – 30+.

This is comming from an UW dude that is getting bored to death this week, even my mouse is working against me (it’s on it’s dying bed after 7 years of hard work, I’m proud of you buddy, sad to see you go ;c).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

So are we yay or nay on killing random UW players on the hope of 30g tomorrow? There are a lot of em, relatively speaking, however I reckon we can get through a good number.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

Im not sure which is more odd, that you suddenly stopped admitting to the bounty now its on the forum or that this got to me from a lot of different players, ex rain members and even players FROM gandara from other guilds.

Ill have a look if i have a screenshot of the logs and who said it but seriously guys i got told this by rain players in the first place, it might be a players from rain thing not an entire guild thing but it came from you guys :P

Looks like you missed your chance anyway since i wont be home till after reset tomorrow :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Im not sure which is more odd, that you suddenly stopped admitting to the bounty now its on the forum or that this got to me from a lot of different players, ex rain members and even players FROM gandara from other guilds.

Ill have a look if i have a screenshot of the logs and who said it but seriously guys i got told this by rain players in the first place, it might be a players from rain thing not an entire guild thing but it came from you guys :P

Looks like you missed your chance anyway since i wont be home till after reset tomorrow :P

Lols c’mon RF just laugh it off.. people might say it for whiffs and giggles but your making it our to be some terrible nasty black cloud hanging over the matchup. You definitely seem to be the one with the issue or perhaps your trying to raise the bounty

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

Thank you dF for the GvG, you wiped us all rounds. Now we know that we have to learn a lot.

Not an excuse, but was our first 15vs15 xd

/bow

see you in the battlefield.

Thank you for making this week slightly interesting! Been a pretty terrible match up for us! As its been PVD all week! The amount of t3 keeps we have taken in prime time is ridiculous as there hasn’t been any resistance.

I’m so disappointed in the majority of Gandara, I was expecting more, Underword it is a shame you are in silver league as you don’t belong here, but I wish you all the best in trying to get your server up and running in wvw sense.

@ BORD Keep at the GVG’s . We will offer some advice if you need it just pm me or yan( raid leader) you did a solid job for your first GvG.

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oak da Vite.9054

Oak da Vite.9054

The most unfortunate match-up by now. Underworld was almost permanently outmanned and Gandara did mainly PvD in the night and morning while the guild-raids from Miller’s Sound in primetime had hardly any resistance. Gandara tried roaming on Miller’s homelands where there ist most of the time only a public-zerg and is complaining about being steamrolled while killing Dolyaks or caturing camps (which are needed to built up a defence against you nightcapping crew). The only keep that stayed in one hand most of the time was Lowlands on EB which was also captured several times this week.

Yesterday I did my first roaming as the scores for this match-up were quiet clear. Had 4 nice 1v1 of which I lost 1, won 1 and had to brake up 2 as none of us could kill the other after more than 5 min.
I also made up a guild-mixed smallscale group to fight the small guild-groups from Gandara making the way to our north camp. Unfortunately we caught [TCHU]/[MH] only twice before they arrived at the noth camp (there was a scout of our puplic calling out for our commander to save the camp). Once we got them all down and once they caught us easily. Later on we had to stick with some randoms as more Gandara guild-groups arrived at north camp at the same time and fought together. It took us some time to fight them out of the camp.

Btw. This thread stayed short because Miller’s Sound isn’t very active in this forum. Not even in the german part of it. There isn’t even a german thread on this match-up.

Da Vite – Miller’s Sound
Last Phoenix [Nix]

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Boring week for me. Even while playing in prime time and off peak hours. had some fun times playing with my guild and friends but its mainly because of the people not the match itself.

Can’t blame MS or UW for that or Gandara. It’s Anets fault. While WvW may not be completely broken, its cracked.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: asuryan.4386

asuryan.4386

Sorry I did it again… no roamers in EBL, so….

Have fun! Its the only thing that matters!

Attachments:

[BORD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

That grub is crying out for an epidemic.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Usually I agree with Smallscale ftw, but I just enjoy seeing UW and MS getting steamrolled, because they do the same thing when I and my guildmates are trying to do some roaming and then get chased by a zerg over half the map. When I command I always shout to ignore roamers of enemy servers, but not this week.

Do you actually call out a server who can put 20+ groups into WvW couple hours a day that they steam roll something else than sentries? Get real man, your server does it way more.

It’s just the truth Didn’t enjoy roaming at all this week so far, heck, even Desolation was more enjoyable, because they don’t chase you with 10 people over half a map

He’s telling the truth, it’s actually 30

Attachments:

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first