Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowwolf.1208

Shadowwolf.1208

JS is better then Elona? Wow what a guess from a JS player.

Where i said that?

On EBG, our pick-up isn’t strong.

Read the thread, not what you want: that talks about:
- Elona has no coverage (false, or not? you talk about monday, but you don’t talk about other nights or DAYS… between wednesday and thursday, Elona had no coverage too? During the night, Elona didnt score more than JS too? Oh wait…)
- SFR doesn’t help Elona (false, or not?)
- Elona doesn’t care about league (false, or not?)
- Too much french servers.
- JS lose all their fights (oh, really?)

The big wicked JS…

Oh, and i love “JS, don’t interfere in the fight between ER and RS next week”. Who is arrogant? Who? …

So… don’t talk about things which never been said. And just read some lies.

And yeah, you can say thanks to SFR: When they open the doors of our keeps, and defend you at the lord, yeah, you can say thanks.

Elona has no night coverage! So dont talk about that. Im on elona since GW2 came out.
SFR do what they want. If they dont want you to win they do. Its not like “Dear SFR could u plz help us bash JS?”
BULLkitten!

Elona has fun and doesnt care about a ligue thats ending is already clear before it began. WE KNOW we cant win. Cause we are not PVD like you….
The sentence with interfere… that has nothing to do with arrogance boy…. you just didnt understand. You french guys got problems with english i know.

Ragnar Kavarish / Lims Kragma
Proud member of [KDL] Krieger des Lichts
Elona Reach [DE]

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Falkynn.3789

Falkynn.3789

No night coverage?

You look Millenium. Look carefully:

2013-11-28 06:09:02 165 281 +230 0 5 9 3
2013-11-28 05:54:02 164 963 +270 0 6 9 6
2013-11-28 05:39:02 164 655 +235 0 5 9 4
2013-11-28 05:24:02 164 337 +270 0 5 9 11
2013-11-28 05:09:01 164 037 +235 0 4 9 9
2013-11-28 04:54:01 163 719 +230 0 4 8 10
2013-11-28 04:39:01 163 406 +215 0 4 9 5
2013-11-28 04:23:02 163 142 +205 0 3 9 8
2013-11-28 04:07:02 162 867 +205 0 3 9 8
2013-11-28 03:52:02 162 574 +220 0 5 7 5
2013-11-28 03:37:02 162 302 +160 0 3 6 5
2013-11-28 03:22:02 162 062 +190 0 3 9 5
2013-11-28 03:07:02 161 808 +210 0 4 9 4
2013-11-28 02:52:02 161 523 +270 0 5 11 7
2013-11-28 02:37:01 161 126 +320 0 4 16 12
2013-11-28 02:21:02 160 692 +290 0 5 13 7
2013-11-28 02:05:03 160 333 +280 0 5 11 9
2013-11-28 01:50:02 160 009 +225 0 4 8 9
2013-11-28 01:35:01 159 716 +255 0 6 6 9
2013-11-28 01:20:02 159 343 +230 0 4 9 8
2013-11-28 01:04:02 159 039 +245 0 5 9 6
2013-11-28 00:49:01 158 708 +210 0 4 7 8
2013-11-28 00:34:01 158 359 +300 0 6 11 8

No night coverage? How it could be possible, so? Against a JS who has a so huge coverage?

Oh, and again a joke on french people… sure. I understand the sentence, don’t worry. ER is so strong anyway, so JS can’t do something in the next match, don’t worry bro

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

You need to go out someday Mr. Falkynn. You said before somewhere you play at night AND day. And now here in forum you post since the morning non stop – cmon take a break and go sleep or go out take awalk or whatever but stop your bull… here cause you archieve nothing more than a laugh for you AND YOUR SERVER.

(edited by Romek.4201)

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaveVN.5987

DaveVN.5987

[AR] Asuran Rebels – looking for some small scale group duels 1-10 man for fun
~5man team duels if possible

Server: SFR
Contact Person: Beasty Kenchi
Send me a mail or whisper me in game

(edited by DaveVN.5987)

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: firestyl.1695

firestyl.1695

Here we go, so JS is bad ?
http://fr.twitch.tv/bourrintv/b/483559166
One prime on Js border, have fun bief blob, sfr blob with noe, but still ok we did more than 800k in 2h. Come on guys let’s see who is bad now.

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Falkynn.3789

Falkynn.3789

You need to go out someday Mr. Falkynn. You said before somewhere you play at night AND day. And now here in forum you post since the morning non stop – cmon take a break and go sleep or go out take awalk or whatever but stop your bull… here cause you archieve nothing more than a laugh for you AND YOUR SERVER.

Dude, you can trash talk JS, but 80 ER+80 SFR against JS, on EBG, it’s hard to fight

The only laugh is: ER is nothing alone. So weak…

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

It seems the next week will be funny for everyone, or not.

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chicho Gosho.6507

Chicho Gosho.6507

One prime on Js border, have fun bief blob, sfr blob with noe, but still ok we did more than 800k in 2h. Come on guys let’s see who is bad now.

The first hour SFR had around 25 ppl on TS and around 40 ppl on the commander.

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Falco.4107

Falco.4107

Hello Elonas, hello SFR, hello everybody else : one question and two warnings

_Do you share the same TS, SFR and ER, it’s the very first time that we have this feeling about our opponent but you do such a wonderfully coordinated work together ! ?

_Be careful ER, next week SFR won’t be able to defend your towers and take our forts while you spawncamp, it will be way more difficult. Firestyl i ttly agree with you, next week sounds like a strong revenge.

_/!\ For everybody else, be careful about how honorless SFR and ER can be, it’s rly rly hard to see a sfr and an ER who never fight eachother , neither 40vs40, nor 1vs1 and you need a lot of selfcontrol in order not to break your keyboard if you are a bit nervous like me ^^

Yet, i will try to keep it polite and i wish you GL but trust me i am not having fun at all during this match-up and i hope some of you feel bad about what you do, not everybody but at least if some of you do they are great

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaveVN.5987

DaveVN.5987

Falco we are not working together..
Elona finally understands what we trying to do, by put JS at 3:d place this week, that give us a chans to put Piken at 4th place.
It means no bronze reward for Piken and thats the punishment we want to give them for double teaming us at the first week.

Not like they care about the reward but it’s what SFR community decide to do.
Viz n Piken can work together again but they can’t do us any harm we will get Silver reward anyway.

I kinda feel bad for JS to take the beat for Pikens stupid moves, now Viz kicking them around after using them first week like fools :P
But hey you will get 3d place and a Bronze chest so cheers mate

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Elona finally understands what we trying to do, by put JS at 3:d place this week, that give us a chans to put Piken at 4th place.
It means no bronze reward for Piken and thats the punishment we want to give them for double teaming us at the first week.

Viz n Piken can work together again but they can’t do us any harm we will get Silver reward anyway.

I kinda feel bad for JS to take the beat for Pikens stupid moves, now Viz kicking them around after using them first week like fools :P

Except nobody is actively planning and doing anything other than regular WvW except SFR. The only ones mentioning terms like “revenge” and “punish” has been SFR. Nobody else is doing that. And most sensible players on any server will recognize there’s something a bit wrong in that.

Can’t imagine why anyone would want to be part of something like that.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

Just for your info we had no official guild event tonight we were 13 at maximum (3 full partys with 2 NK guests) and we often (not always) were forced to join the pugs….
At least u had 100 more kills then yesterday in losing your wp@JS garrison while banner ressing the lord LOL

[NoE] NoEntry

(edited by Misslol.9741)

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jack Punisher.4378

Jack Punisher.4378

whats wrong about revenge? (: revenge sounds like fun and that’s what this game is about (:

sfr

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Well done Jade Sea on there, ‘big push’ overnight…

Will it be enough for them to get 2nd in this matchup and jt 2nd overall?

Elona need to push if they want 2nd in this matchup…

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

Impressive push last night before reset jade sea, had outmanned buff on every map for like 6 hours. I have to ask though where do you get all these numbers from the entire server stayed up all night or you borrow some players from vizunah or what?

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

kitten guys! Comon!! I’m really looking really close at your MU, come on elona!!! You can comeback again!!!

Yep.. we need to Jade score 1 point to get the diference they made when they won us on our MU… And come on jade!! Let’s share this 3rd place on legaue with us! Don’t be shy!!!

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Gensokyo.1528

Except nobody is actively planning and doing anything other than regular WvW except SFR. The only ones mentioning terms like “revenge” and “punish” has been SFR. Nobody else is doing that. And most sensible players on any server will recognize there’s something a bit wrong in that.

Can’t imagine why anyone would want to be part of something like that.

Actually piken started talking about revenge after last matchup and jade sea started talking about revenge against elona during this matchup sfr were just the first sever to be the victim of double focus during this league and it set a precedence

(edited by Gensokyo.1528)

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

Impressive push last night before reset jade sea, had outmanned buff on every map for like 6 hours. I have to ask though where do you get all these numbers from the entire server stayed up all night or you borrow some players from vizunah or what?

i believe that no VS would miss the next matchup

as i said, we’ll fight till the end

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: iSpawnAtHome.3810

iSpawnAtHome.3810

Jade Sea is doing a terrific (and terrifying) job. Too bad we (SFR) slacked so much during the week.

Je Fawk – Seafarer’s Rest commander
If you don’t gain anything from arguing with someone stop wasting your time for free.

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: cazza.6078

cazza.6078

Oh Elona 3rd again because of nightcapping. Who really cares?

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toumai.4812

Toumai.4812

I think that Vizunah want to play the last mu against SFR, no ?
It was only huge server mobilisation to counteract the terrific focus of this week.

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

All Vizunah are on their land for the grand final. Btw, even if i like very much Elona (never hidden this), i have to say JS do an impressive job, very. Remember me something…

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Oh dear, some still QQing about nightcapping? You just are 1 year late dude.

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Yrvald.8971

Oh dear, some still QQing about nightcapping? You just are 1 year late dude.

the fun part is they made 5-6k on the last night before this one but they forgot to complain about it

Camberra – Guardian
Jade Sea

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

cazza.6078

What QQ? But easy to say as a multi timezone server.

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: vanilj.4793

vanilj.4793

Good morning!
I must say JS really did good job, ticked so high.
Although we been blobed, outnumbered in all borderland, while we have only one mapjump group and one group in EB.
But this is what night capping is about:) Nice community work, u have my respect.
ER has so few ppl, but they didn’t give up too.
I do hope ER can get second place, nothing in personal, just hope match can be more comfortable next week. Not saying ER is weak, just about the population in wvw.
But now, no matter who gets second place, thanks for all the amazing fights this morning:)

Sfr bunny :3

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Gensokyo.1528

no ones complaining i said it was impressive i’m just wondering where u got all these numbers from and where they were the rest of the week

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Yrvald.8971

no ones complaining i said it was impressive i’m just wondering where u got all these numbers from and where they were the rest of the week

i believe this was just an answer to cazza, not you

Camberra – Guardian
Jade Sea

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Woah, I’m impressed with JS. Now lets see if you can keep it up.

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

I guess they need to thanks their PvE players they brought for the end of the MU.

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinigami.8975

Shinigami.8975

That’s what you get when you get Jade Sea on its nerves : Jade Tsunami !

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: scureuil.4052

scureuil.4052

you would’nt believe what was promise to pve players in Lion Arch to convince them to come

Jade Sea [PHX]

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: karhut.3681

karhut.3681

you would’nt believe what was promise to pve players in Lion Arch to convince them to come

Will you tell us?

~ Elona Reach ~

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinigami.8975

Shinigami.8975

Oh and gratz to your Platinum Assaulter Rank guy on Eternal Battlegrounds, I guess some kind of rivality started between us… sometimes duels, sometimes group fights. Sorry if I lost my manners and threw toilet paper on your corpse, but that’s what you get when you corpse-troll someone, except to get humiliated in return

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well normal national server push. Every national server can do same if they would care about PPT.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Katashi.5306

Katashi.5306

Elona should have more respect for those who have helped in the first game.
You made a bad choice to following SFR and have bet on the wrong horse.

The next match will be also complicated for Elona, you will not be the first German server.

Merci à tous ceux qui nous offre ce grand moment de bonheur ^^

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Well normal national server push. Every national server can do same if they would care about PPT.

True, one gets his fingers out of his kitten in order to win while other brings the easy way with multi-timezone people.

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

karhut.3681

Every bad choice needs someone to make it, Katashi ^^

~ Elona Reach ~

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

The next match will be also complicated for Elona, you will not be the first German server.

We aren’t the best german server since September.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

cazza.6078

Seriously? Elona is ranked 6th in nomansland. Why push for what?

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

RS beat us in Sept, and started the league ahead of us, but they failed to keep their peak, especially at league start they got harmed by a lot wtj’s and pve-achievement hunters that blocked their queue (more than ours).

Probably Kodash is now the best German server, with the movement of several Abaddon players to Kodash last week. And they likely end the league as highest german server, and will take over in Glicko likely soon as well.

And the Glicko points are very close at moment
4th: 1 815.0 (BB) till 8th: 1 778.0 (Kodash) is just 37pt’s difference, that may change within any matchup several times.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Desiderius.7259

Desiderius.7259

Elona should have more respect for those who have helped in the first game.
You made a bad choice to following SFR and have bet on the wrong horse.

Merci à tous ceux qui nous offre ce grand moment de bonheur ^^

What was the alternative? Stop fighting, to stop getting points?

“Oh SFR pushes against JS, thats really unfair. Come guys, lets stop fighting!”

We tried our best, maybe it doesn’t pay out, due to your very heavy push. But in the end, there are no friends on the field, not SFR and also not JS. Red means dead!

Guardian / Ele / Thief / Mesmer
E Q U I N O X [EqnX] – Elona Reach [DE]

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hyperion.1406

Hyperion.1406

GG JS this heavy push was crazy
you deserve the 2nd place for sure to coordniate this manpower the last night and day
keep it on
But i personally dont think that you deserve the 2nd pr 3rd place in the league but okay, you did it so congratulation for this

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syfir.2597

Syfir.2597

Grats to Jade, impressive push. Earned some respect with that.

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Nice push you made JS, seems you will be 2nd afterall
Our attempt to make you 3rd in this matchup was not to help ER at all, it was all for our own good

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fasyx.9347

Fasyx.9347

20.000 points over the night? Good job, really impressive!(coming from an Elona player). However I still dont think you deserve the 3rd place in the gold league.

I´am just curious where you got this manpower from for the night? I heard some rumors about it…

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

I cut the rumor right now: no VS help, they did it by themselves (Falkynn a commander played 24h i heard)

How can VS go help them, then come back in time for the Grand Final?

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Yrvald.8971

20.000 points over the night? Good job, really impressive!(coming from an Elona player). However I still dont think you deserve the 3rd place in the gold league.

I´am just curious where you got this manpower from for the night? I heard some rumors about it…

we put wifes/husbands, children & pets at work while we sleep quietly

(rumors are fun… but believe me it’s all about “fighting till the end together”, and some of us will get some sleep this afternoon )

Camberra – Guardian
Jade Sea

(edited by Yrvald.8971)

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

karhut.3681

No matter how they did it, it was impressive anyway.
A pity for JS they did not have that the whole season

~ Elona Reach ~

Week #6 - SFR / JS / ER

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

With the 7 days cooldown, GL to make this rumor work

like if a Vizunian would miss the Grand Final