Week 7 - FA/SBI/DB [Wagon burning 2.0]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

We don’t have enough people on regularly to do that right now, sorry. =(

Like, we will hit 20+ some nights…but…yeah…it’s never a guarantee. Maybe after the holidays.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Dear native SBI players,

Sorry.

Dear former DR/DH transfers to SBI,

If you haven’t already, you will uninstall the game after this week.

GL;HF.

DDLG is dead, right? I’m pretty upset about it, they were my favorite bags to collect.

Hey CORE! Do you guys happen to remember what happened when DDLG gvg’ed against u guys before they broke up? I dunno if Ive ever fought such a terrible guild. It was like we were fighting rabbits with down syndrome. #EasyWipe

oh hello DDLG person. Yes. I remember. I also remember thinking we would face a 20-man DDLG and only 10 people from BAGS showed up with a DDLG tag. No worries. We took our beating. Hope that made you feel better about losing to us in the open field for the rest of the week. But that’s the past. Hope to see DDLG still running.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

I am happy to be on SBI server where it takes 2 allied servers to beat us. So which of you 2 servers is the man and which one is the woman?

Don’t forget, it is 2 allied servers, and several trolls burning our supply and taking up map space.

Star Playa can kiss my kitten . Tired of him on SBI BL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cheloss.1453

Cheloss.1453

doble team :o

Attachments:

Por la Razón o La Fuerza [CL]
Fuerte de Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: jkels.6398

jkels.6398

Watch this we coming for you!

[ROT] Stormbluff Isle
Gnomez 80 Elementalist Airabetha 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/jkelsey83/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Overlord.1035

Overlord.1035

Dear native SBI players,

Sorry.

GL;HF.

DDLG is dead, right? I’m pretty upset about it, they were my favorite bags to collect.

Hey CORE! Do you guys happen to remember what happened when DDLG gvg’ed against u guys before they broke up? I dunno if Ive ever fought such a terrible guild. It was like we were fighting rabbits with down syndrome. #EasyWipe

oh hello DDLG person. Yes. I remember. I also remember thinking we would face a 20-man DDLG and only 10 people from BAGS showed up with a DDLG tag. No worries. We took our beating. Hope that made you feel better about losing to us in the open field for the rest of the week. But that’s the past. Hope to see DDLG still running.

Bags was part of DDLG at the time but the guild split. All I remember about core is them QQing non-stop after getting roflstomped in that gvg. Also they might be the worst organized guild group ever. They have no redeeming qualities at all and all their members are atrocious. If u guys ever wanna gvg bags and give us free loots we are always willing. If i was in core id probably have quit this game out of shame a long time ago. How can you play for so long and still be so amazingly bad? #Terribads

The Omnipotent(Guardian)Tragic Hero(Theif)
BAGS/HMMM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Yep, this sounds like a DDLG/BAGS thread alright…

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Yep, this sounds like a DDLG/BAGS thread alright…

What else would you expect.

Number 1 forum warriors.

Number 1 everything else.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyler.2170

Tyler.2170

doble team :o

It’s reset night, and you can’t say someone is double(note the spelling) teaming you because you have two colors of your map lol.

[TE]
Twisted Effect
Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Abyss GvG us plz?

How about you GvG a guild that does GvGs?

I already asked. =P

We are an oceanic guild. Thats why I didnt ask you ……

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

FA’s been forum warring on our threads way before this match up.

If you think SBI is imploding just after one bad week you’re very ignorant

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Oh god I’ve missed the DDLG and Bags qq. So much talk. So many heavy loot bags donated to the cause. Keep up the good fight blokes, but pvf points don’t do much in wvw.

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Oh god I’ve missed the DDLG and Bags qq. So much talk. So many heavy loot bags donated to the cause. Keep up the good fight blokes, but pvf points don’t do much in wvw.

Imagine if you could earn 10 points for your server every time your post got infracted or someone reported you on the forums. Would really take the forum warring meta to a whole new level. Wonder if SBI or FA would earn more points this way.

Second Child

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Maguuma would just win every matchup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

It’s just Bags.

I look forward to seeing you out in the field this week.I’m afraid it will be similar to that old GvG for you though. I’m sure we can get someone to record so that we can put a highlight reel together for everyone here. I’d say it should be interesting, but it won’t be because the outcome is already pretty obvious to us…

:/

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

FA talks about burning the bandwagon servers.
I hope one of these days IoJ burns them.

Also, FA’s roamers sucked last week. With rare exception. I can see why they prefer to zerg.
I think the Silver League needs to group vote them up to the Gold League. =D

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Fun fights on FA BL tonight. Holy crap RET you guys were rolling deep. I wish we could have engaged you by ourselves more but you guys had a ton, we had to resort to the kind of tactics employed at NW ruins (great fight their btw, was like playing kitten zombies). Good job and good fights out there hopefully we can GvG later in the week.

Star Player
[KEK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

FA talks about burning the bandwagon servers.
I hope one of these days IoJ burns them.

Also, FA’s roamers sucked last week. With rare exception. I can see why they prefer to zerg.
I think the Silver League needs to group vote them up to the Gold League. =D

~ Kovu

lest not ye forget the agglomeration known as Fort Isles of Jantir, twice!

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Dear native SBI players,

Sorry.

GL;HF.

Bags was part of DDLG at the time but the guild split. All I remember about core is them QQing non-stop after getting roflstomped in that gvg. Also they might be the worst organized guild group ever. They have no redeeming qualities at all and all their members are atrocious. If u guys ever wanna gvg bags and give us free loots we are always willing. If i was in core id probably have quit this game out of shame a long time ago. How can you play for so long and still be so amazingly bad? #Terribads

I’m sad to see the forum warring of Bags has fallen to this level. You guys used to inspire such hatred and garner reactions with a sophisticated array of posts. This is kindergarten level trash. I feel sorry for Tots. What has become of your guild? You were an inspiration to burgeoning forum warriors in the lower tiers. If this is what has become of Bags I am truly sad.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Dear native SBI players,

Sorry.

GL;HF.

I’m sad to see the forum warring of Bags has fallen to this level. You guys used to inspire such hatred and garner reactions with a sophisticated array of posts. This is kindergarten level trash. I feel sorry for Tots. What has become of your guild? You were an inspiration to burgeoning forum warriors in the lower tiers. If this is what has become of Bags I am truly sad.

Their trolling has added them a whole paragraph ^.^, feed them moar

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

Good fights in EB tonight.. looks like it will be a fun week. Good luck all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Thanks for all the bags at hills Abys

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

if i don’t even make it in the top 10 random requests then I generally assume it’s for giggles.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Zoel.9154

For the enlightenment of FA and DB: Here are the supply-burners, golem-wreckers, and spies that SBI used against YB this week. Put them on your friendslist and keep an eye out for them:

snip snip snip

This isn’t really worth worrying about. YB should know this better than anyone since you’re the kings of using all your supply and playing the meta like it was starcraft twelve.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

For the enlightenment of FA and DB: Here are the supply-burners, golem-wreckers, and spies that SBI used against YB this week. Put them on your friendslist and keep an eye out for them:

snip snip snip

This isn’t really worth worrying about. YB should know this better than anyone since you’re the kings of using all your supply and playing the meta like it was starcraft twelve.

I would love nothing more a week of nothing but a starcraft theme wvw game for a day Q.Q

i realized i said day in a week oh well

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: rjdslayer.3847

rjdslayer.3847

Great fights in DB BL garrison tonight! Loved the 3 way fights, but you finally capped it when we went to bed. o.-

Mai Daemoon – Elementalist
Xapp IggÍx – Engineer
Guild Officer of [TB] The Betrayed (Sea Of Sorrows)

in Match-ups

Posted by: InfidelofHaLL.7465

InfidelofHaLL.7465

Really good fights in SMC tonight with SBI and FA emjoyed them all

in Match-ups

Zoel.9154

Fun fights on FA BL tonight. Holy crap RET you guys were rolling deep. I wish we could have engaged you by ourselves more but you guys had a ton, we had to resort to the kind of tactics employed at NW ruins (great fight their btw, was like playing kitten zombies). Good job and good fights out there hopefully we can GvG later in the week.

We had a lot more than we should have had. It was proving difficult to split forces because everyone is in the mode of there only being one group to fight or one objective to flip on a map. Also I was lazy and didn’t just split RET like I should have. It ended up working out for you so hey.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Codisa.1892

Codisa.1892

who wants to cuddle while waiting for the que to pop?! I have hot chocolate and puppys in a blanket!

Ebay- Lulu [RISE],[Bags],[NA] :
Soundless Melody (Thief Sylvari)
Fallen Eñchantress (Human Ele)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mortalitas.9710

Mortalitas.9710

Dear RISE guild from SBI please contain your troll Escorpionking from hurting our server and being a troll Thanks! No reason for our own server to kill our golems its pure B.S.
I no longer have any respect for RISE also OLAF hes in your guild.

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

Dear RISE guild from SBI please contain your troll Escorpionking from hurting our server and being a troll Thanks! No reason for our own server to kill our golems its pure B.S.

come on guys don’t start this crap again.. let’s have a good clean week all around

in Match-ups

Codisa.1892

so sorry we will make sure to punish him right away BAD SCORPIO TSK TSK YOU WILL BE BOOPED

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

omg, the bag, the bags!!!!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

lol has gone both ways tonight :P

again good fights tonight, as always FA and DB do not disappoint.. definitely looking forward to the rest of the week

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

If you have some screenshots of scorp actually killing them, please post them on the SBI server forums and we will address the issue, if you do not, I would thank you to stop trash talking our guild here, or in map chat. I’d like for you to take a look at the siege in FA hills, look at the name on it, then come back here and say that we’re hurting the server. I believe most of the superiors were ours as well.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

Wanted to give a shout out to [Bags]… those backline ele’s with the meteor shower lol. The first time you hit us with that we were like wtf lol

Also [RAM] and [RET] tons of fun!! Much respect to SBI and FA and look forward to fighting you guys throughout the week!

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

in Match-ups

Codisa.1892

Wanted to give a shout out to [Bags]… those backline ele’s with the meteor shower lol. The first time you hit us with that we were like wtf lol

Also [RAM] and [RET] tons of fun!! Much respect to SBI and FA and look forward to fighting you guys throughout the week!

for your kindness and nice sportsmanship I reward you with…. CUTENESS!

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

FA tanking? O.o

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Garnet Star.9380

Garnet Star.9380

Double Team?….
http://i.imgur.com/SKOlsWh.jpg
I didn’t think so. At the very least, we will never coordinate with another server. We are too proud of our guild, and too proud of our server to do that.
Great job this reset SBI. We needed a hard fight like last week, even if we did have to deal with spies and griefers.

That being said, I was really impressed today by the individual skill of RET players in small man battles.
The rest of the players on FA BL seemed to be pugs/militia. We hope to fight some of FA’s other guilds throughout the week! Even if we wipe due to skill/numbers we love the challenge (does that make us masochists i wonder?…)

Attachments:

Stormbluff Isle Bronze Legend
Too Kitten [BÆST]

(edited by Garnet Star.9380)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

Good fights so far. Much blobs.

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

FA tanking? O.o

Nope, I’m sure we will see more on Monday – from what I remember that is usually when they kick in hard

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

FA tanking? O.o

I hear they r falling apart and guilds transferring before next league , but dont take my word from it

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Dude, the match-up has barely been going 6 hours. Just relax, I am confident FA will come back. Thanks4thebags is normally reserved for later in the match-up when things are looking bleaker.

After catching up on the YB SBI EB thread, the most notable thing I have learned about probably 99% of the WvW forum posters is this: They care so, so much more about the ppt result than they will ever care to admit. It’s hilarious. I look forward to people from all three servers showcasing that in this thread, too. grabs popcorn

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

I heard the FA bandwagon is falling apart.

I hear it on good word from Furiousbeard that FA has no chance to win this match up, that their band wagon is exploding worse than it did playing tier 1 for 7 weeks, and they will quickly implode, falling back down to tier 8. Don’t take my word for it though, just what I heard from him.

Best of luck FA, I know it’s tough to be getting stomped by a server you proclaimed to be dead. I’ll enjoy picking up your loot bags and camping your garrison for most of the week.

Star Player
[KEK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

It’s like barely into reset. I have a feeling some of these comments will come back to bite them. Or not, who knows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Slayer.6251

Dark Slayer.6251

I heard the FA bandwagon is falling apart.

I hear it on good word from Furiousbeard that FA has no chance to win this match up, that their band wagon is exploding worse than it did playing tier 1 for 7 weeks, and they will quickly implode, falling back down to tier 8. Don’t take my word for it though, just what I heard from him.

Best of luck FA, I know it’s tough to be getting stomped by a server you proclaimed to be dead. I’ll enjoy picking up your loot bags and camping your garrison for most of the week.

Is this true? Can someone in FA confirm or deny?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

It’s like barely into reset. I have a feeling some of these comments will come back to bite them. Or not, who knows

“Some of these”? “Them”? It was one post. An obvious troll post at that.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

“Some of these”? “Them”? It was one post. An obvious troll post at that.

L2COUNT!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Sort of like the first few responses to the start of this thread. Some may have been counting their chickens way way to early.

SBI

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

Sort of like the first few responses to the start of this thread. Some may have been counting their chickens way way to early.

perhaps but this coming Friday will definitely decide it though.