Week 7 - FA/SBI/DB [Wagon burning 2.0]

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I love seeing FA just go nuts on these threads. Don’t mind me, just watching from afar with the popcorn, to see if SBI will QQ at all or not, like they still are about last week…because I don’t think it’s fair if FA sees none of those glorious tears.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Thanks for all the bags at hills Abys

Thanks for Hills! <3

Thank YOU for throwing your faces in to gates and walls for 4 hours on a paper hills with your 50+ man blob over, and over, and over, and over!

And wiping over, and over, and over…

Maybe I’ll put some highlights together for you

50? Nah, that was you guys, we had 34, and only about 10 were Abyss.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

So what will happen is fa will trail till monday when sbi goes back to work etc and then out no lifers will take everything during sea. Then we will talk about how much trash they are and how hard core are like some how being good at a game maks us better people. Then if there is a drop (perceived or actual) we will be all gloating and proud pretending we made people uninstall the game all the while a small core will continue to whine how we should have been in gold so we can have these mysterious good fights. Which hides the fact wvw has serious issues which will likely never get address but hey we will no longer fort aspenwood but frackin arrogant.

My eyes are bleeding. WTF?

Attachments:

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

I love seeing FA just go nuts on these threads. Don’t mind me, just watching from afar with the popcorn, to see if SBI will QQ at all or not, like they still are about last week…because I don’t think it’s fair if FA sees none of those glorious tears.

You seem to be the only one beating a dead horse. In case you missed it, reset was last night and we’re not fighting each other anymore, sorry!

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

This there ad started 2-3 hours before reset. Might be better then sbi/yaks/eBay lol. Let’s make this thread 40 pages+

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

You seem to be the only one beating a dead horse. In case you missed it, reset was last night and we’re not fighting each other anymore, sorry!

Tell that to Silhouette who kept beating it after the match was done.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Must break >30 pages.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

This there ad started 2-3 hours before reset. Might be better then sbi/yaks/eBay lol. Let’s make this thread 40 pages+

why? for S n’ G?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Spike him harder than he’s ever been spiked before

let’s spike each other

Now you’re talkin!:D

There are kids reading these forums, lets be mature guys

Sounds like someone needs a good spiking

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

How are EU players who play during the SEA time no lifers, please elaborate.

Anyways, I’m cheering for DB.

(edited by Nick.6972)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kulam.6514

Kulam.6514

Awesome fight(s) folks. Sorry FA we can’t match your numbers anymore. Longing for the old days here lolz. Hey <Server> lets keep it classy shall we – haven’t seen supply griefers in DB since forever.

Did you know “DragonBrand” used to be Bizkit’s Brand?!?

Dragon Bizkit

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I understand a couple of these words.

Wow Pickle, you’ve stepped up your PvF. I’m impressed.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

My eyes are bleeding. WTF?

I got tissues yet something tells me they won’t help.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

For those of you who are unaware of it’s existence, come and join the server community and be more involved (as well as informed) with what is going on in your new (perhaps old) home.

http://www.stormbluffisle.com

Enrich your gaming experience. Join the family.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

Jyeoi.6027

(edited by Jyeoi.6027)

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

For those of you who are unaware of it’s existence, come and join the server community and be more involved (as well as informed) with what is going on in your new (perhaps old) home.

I get virus alerts when I visit your site.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

So what will happen is fa will trail till monday when sbi goes back to work etc and then out no lifers will take everything during sea. Then we will talk about how much trash they are and how hard core are like some how being good at a game maks us better people. Then if there is a drop (perceived or actual) we will be all gloating and proud pretending we made people uninstall the game all the while a small core will continue to whine how we should have been in gold so we can have these mysterious good fights. Which hides the fact wvw has serious issues which will likely never get address but hey we will no longer fort aspenwood but frackin arrogant.

I blame alcohol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwendabell.8479

Gwendabell.8479

Doubt you’ll see much QQ this week. It’s already been nothing but fun. Win or lose everyone is fighting the good fight. Cheers FA and DB!

Gwendabella 80 Human Mesmer – SBI
Guild Leader of [CaLM] Before the Storm
www.stormbluffisle.com

in Match-ups

Jyeoi.6027

Sorry Furious. Better get a better anti virus.

in Match-ups

Posted by: soulblazer.3807

soulblazer.3807

HA! im glad to see we stir SBI enough last week that they’re coming out guns blazing. Now keep it up SBI cuz this isnt a 1 night sprint, its a 1 week marathon.

Good luck to all 3 servers

ign: soulblazer – nex sicarii – soulsangis
[SCTY] leader on Yak’s Bend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

Just here to poke the hornet’s nest…

GO FA GO!!!!

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

Just here to poke the hornet’s nest…

GO FA GO!!!!

Thanks babe.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atharsia.3249

Atharsia.3249

Hi there.

(Our forum warriors left the server :c)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Hi there.

(Our forum warriors left the server :c)

Dragonwagon continues to burn!

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jubei.4015

Jubei.4015

You know, I expected FA to start slow then let their night time coverage kickin. what the heck is going on over there, you guys bored of this league stuff already? I admit it doesn’t matter right now, you’ll still maintain first even if you decide to get the nightmare stuff knocked out en-masse. but eh Great fights thus far, though I expected more tougher tactics. I really liked watching the flanks you guys ran to wipe us at sbi. very nice. but thus far, not looking too good.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

Inquiring minds would like to know, after viewing the millennium site, if SBI is being ganged up on again.

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Inquiring minds would like to know, after viewing the millennium site, if SBI is being ganged up on again.

Doesn’t look like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwendabell.8479

Gwendabell.8479

Good old fashion 3 way fight to the death this week and everyone is bringing their A game ^^

Gwendabella 80 Human Mesmer – SBI
Guild Leader of [CaLM] Before the Storm
www.stormbluffisle.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

You know, I expected FA to start slow then let their night time coverage kickin. what the heck is going on over there, you guys bored of this league stuff already? I admit it doesn’t matter right now, you’ll still maintain first even if you decide to get the nightmare stuff knocked out en-masse. but eh Great fights thus far, though I expected more tougher tactics. I really liked watching the flanks you guys ran to wipe us at sbi. very nice. but thus far, not looking too good.

Uh…DB has an ungodly SEA presence so nighttime is never where FA would pick up points this matchup. The grind will start soon however. We shall see in a few days.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

I understand a couple of these words.

Wow Pickle, you’ve stepped up your PvF. I’m impressed.

you smell and look funny, something something your mother!

Attachments:

(edited by Andy.9137)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Good

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Good

Told you it was worth doing that

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Good

Told you it was worth doing that

And you were right!

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

There hasn’t really been a 2v1 at this point. Everybody is just throwing punches at whatever comes near them.

It’s a pretty solid battle in a target rich environment.

Speaking of rich, thanks for all the bags last night SBI.

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

There hasn’t really been a 2v1 at this point. Everybody is just throwing punches at whatever comes near them.

It’s a pretty solid battle in a target rich environment.

Speaking of rich, thanks for all the bags last night SBI.

Lol yep! Has been a great time so far, and you’re quite welcome

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

Seems to me the math works out like this:

If SBI gets first this week, we’ll be catapulted into… well, 3rd place.
FA getting 2nd will still have them win the league.
YB would have to somehow get 2nd, which isn’t going to happen, for us to tie them for 2nd.

If FA got third by some mircale, YB and them would tie for first, while SBI got 2nd.

On the other hand, if SBI gets third this week, we’ll still get third place for the whole thing.

So… SBI has no reason to come out this week other then the honor of trying to kick FA square in the nuts in a rematch after week one. Which is an acceptable objective, if you ask me.

Though it WOULD be hilarious if you guys got third and had to split the 1st place with YB, though the odds of that are pretty low.

Me? SBI is the only server I have ever played on, and before this league my highest rank character was like… 8. My warrior last week hit rank 108. It’s been intensely fun, and a full condi-build with a longbow, dropping 1k/tick fire in huge circles from the battlements of keeps onto zergs has proven to be ridiculously entertaining.

Edit: I actually didn’t play much last week, as the whole match was just sour; the double team, the back and forth on the forums, the trolls trolling trolls, the out-right cheating from some parties. And then Planetside 2 declared double exp for most of last week and I was like “Nuts to this, I am going to go shoot Vanu for the Republic.”

Heeeh. Stupid barnies.

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

(edited by Juunro.7082)

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

I’m pretty sure most SBI would be against letting FA get 3rd this week

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Good lord this is refreshing. I haven’t seen FA talk so much trash since our days burning the bandwagon servers (love ya DB <3). I missed that confidence. It went away when we started getting the clusterkitten that was tier 1. Here’s to hoping you come back to where you really belong. TC has missed its wife.

So what does that make DB? Your aborted child?
Seriously, FA’s been zerging the Silver League for 7 weeks now and calling it “skill and dedication”. Give me a break. You can have your wife back.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

You know I’m actually pretty insulted that you would insinuate that all 3 servers in this match are not going to do their best to win this week. You sir should try getting out in wvw a bit more or go back to whatever game you were playing last week and get out of the forums, since I believe you were one of the ones that decided not to show the last match, yet pvf’d your kitten off.

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

You know I’m actually pretty insulted that you would insinuate that all 3 servers in this match are not going to do their best to win this week. You sir should try getting out in wvw a bit more or go back to whatever game you were playing last week and get out of the forums, since I believe you were one of the ones that decided not to show the last match, yet pvf’d your kitten off.

Rofl, clearly I should be taking advice from you on how much I should play a game and when I should play.

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

Rofl, clearly I should be taking advice from you on how much I should play a game and when I should play.

yep, just as you should shut your mouth if you aren’t playing

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

not at all, but you should shut your mouth if you aren’t playing

rofl, ok chump change. When you become someone worth taking advice from, let me know.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

Well it’s obvious we lack coverage from EU, nothing can be done about that. Gonna be another interesting night in NA prime time though. See you there. (I’ll probably be spending time with family though lol)

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Prime time, not prime time, it doesn’t matter. Those FA hordes drops bags all day long. Its been a bit tougher to wrest the bags from DB due to their general higher skill level than FA, but the bags are just as nice..

SBI

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

rofl, ok chump change. When you become someone worth taking advice from, let me know.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Prime time, not prime time, it doesn’t matter. Those FA hordes drops bags all day long. Its been a bit tougher to wrest the bags from DB due to their general higher skill level than FA, but the bags are just as nice..

Obvious troll is obvious

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bubbles.2507

Bubbles.2507

Looks like it won’t even take till Monday for FA to take the lead back

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

You challenging me to a duel?

Or you challenging me to login and kill people i’ve killed before?

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Duel, duel, duel!!

Do it!

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

You challenging me to a duel?

Or you challenging me to login and kill people i’ve killed before?

a duel? why? you’ve shown me what you have to back it up with – talk

Back to world for me, since talk isn’t all I have to offer my server

FA/DB looking forward to the fights tonight. See y’all out there