Week 7 - VS / PS / SFR [Grand Final]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

WvW is 24/7, that’s ok – but you should stop telling us the dedication and strong cummunity rubbish. The only reason, why French servers have such a strong night force, are people from another timezone.

Let’s see what we found on the SFR webpage…

Oooooh look ! It was some time ago i’m ok with that but.

Guild Recruitment:
At the moment we are looking to find some US guild and other guilds that operate outside EU prime time.

Do you have something to say about that ?

Sure, i personally wrote this message, beacouse we understand that the only wining condition of this game is the 24/7 coverage and we working on this as we always have been.

Changing Topic, i want to thanks Drq and Troma in public for what you both said in this and the previous topic, i really appreciated!

I always been trying to help as best as i can and i will not stop, NO MATTER WHAT!

To all the others, from SFR and not,

we can be focused, double teamed, outnumbered, we can fight either fair opponets or unfair, stronger, weaker, ultra-defensive, golem rushers, 100 man blobs, multi map jumpers, ultra pro guild raids or whatever but WE WILL FIGHT TILL THE VERY END!!!!

NOTHING WILL BREAK OUR MORALE

LONG LIFE TO SFR!

c u on the Battlefield

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExaFlare.1390

ExaFlare.1390

The little dog can’t fight but sure can bark. Trash talking french people on this forum may be the only thing you’re good at.

Server : Vizunah Square [FR]
Chars : Exa Flare | Exaflare | Aurora Wall | Aurora Sword | Azure Flame God

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hellawaits.1973

Hellawaits.1973

Pathetic thing is dat piken admit they cant beat sfr or vizuna alone, so since vizuna just focus us they chose to focus us as well.Piken dont even try to attack vizuna since they got no chance, so only way to make point is try to take free point from sfr while vizuna perma attack us.Loser tactic

That’s exactly what you did last week against JS, with the great help of Elona that you tremendously helped in return (opening walls, let them tag).
Even if you failed completly, as JS ended second.

So, last week it was just normal tactics, and today it’s pathetic ?

You are getting a taste of your own medicine, and it’s well deserved.

Enjoy !

HaHar Viz and Piken started such crap in the first week and Js did it against elona too.
You better should tell the truth, or better say nothing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Triffek.9268

Triffek.9268

How you feel SFR on Piken border?:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Yeah yeah, we know.

Anyway, to VS people, please don’t feed the troll. It’s not necessary in here, they take enough in the kitten ingame.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

This week is kind of pointless. Nothing to lose or gain. I going to gather wood and iron and wait my awesome silver chest.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: cazza.6078

cazza.6078

If you look how many Canadians play at night for VS, it would have been a suprise and really bad organization, if they hadn’t win it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

So many french forum warriors coming over from JOL to show what your community is really like, what you think about others. Feeling the need to get “payback” on someone in a game.
Let it flow.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

Hello guys,
let me share our latest movie, mainly recorded last week with some older footage included. A bit of RP at the start and some TS coms included. Ceck it out and if you enjoy it please like it and subscrube to our channel Thank you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N5rNck6dtw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUIC1_d75bOf-0K4v8sLeDMQ
Regards,
Morthan of [CoN] Circle of Nine
Homepage – http://c9-gaming.eu/
Youtube channel – http://www.youtube.com/C9GamingEU
Live streams – http://www.twitch.tv/con_tv

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chicho Gosho.6507

Chicho Gosho.6507

How you feel SFR on Piken border?:)

How’s Viz BL for you?

in Match-ups

Posted by: lmcvann.4781

lmcvann.4781

Pathetic thing is dat piken admit they cant beat sfr or vizuna alone, so since vizuna just focus us they chose to focus us as well.Piken dont even try to attack vizuna since they got no chance, so only way to make point is try to take free point from sfr while vizuna perma attack us.Loser tactic

The looser tactic is yours, go check stats and youll see that you are attacking PS 80% vs VS 20% so maybe you should study that and you’ll see why you are loosing, Folks like you are the reason you get so much hassle as a server, im sure most of SFR are decent but you give them a bad name

grow up

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

edited , thx mod

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

(edited by Yrvald.8971)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

LF 50V50 pug v pug match
:D

Troma i challenge you!

seriously would be epic with a 50v50 at gvg side of vizunah borderland
press 1 guardians!

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ciplaze.7104

ciplaze.7104

Someone have burn here, can you find him?

Kingsha Guard [Metatrone] from Vizunah square.

in Match-ups

ExaFlare.1390

Yeah yeah, we know.

Anyway, to VS people, please don’t feed the troll. It’s not necessary in here, they take enough in the kitten ingame.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Feed the SHlTFACE instead, since french dont exist anymore, french full or arabic african kitten, so SHlTFACE is the right name for u buy a contract with gem.

inb4 banhammer

didn’t I kill you yesterday?

where?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gillou.3170

Gillou.3170

Once upon a time … SFR was talking about “free win” …
Vizunah is Coming, Brace Yourself.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

That’s exactly what you did last week against JS, with the great help of Elona that you tremendously helped in return (opening walls, let them tag).
Even if you failed completly, as JS ended second.

So, last week it was just normal tactics, and today it’s pathetic ?

You are getting a taste of your own medicine, and it’s well deserved.

Enjoy !

you seem to forget how in that matchup elona were 5k ahead of js and we decided to focus elona and build a wp in their eb keep which allowed js to come back, we actually only started focusing js on the last few days of the matchup otherwise js would have been much further behind than 10k points and wouldnt have been able to come back over one night as impressive as it was. Also the only reason we had to resort to that was due to the way the league panned out for us with the double focus we recieved in the first matchup making us place last and share second place with jade sea in the league due to the double focus we knew we would recieve during the last matchup aswell

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

in Match-ups

Gillou.3170

Is there someone to explain me the strategy of SFR ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I don’t think that viz players have ever had any fun in this game. I bet that if you wanna party Jesus camp is better option than grand cross community meeting.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Gillou.3170

What vizunah players looks like friday at 19h

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hellawaits.1973

Hellawaits.1973

Can you explain me what you mean with “we have big balls”… i don’t understand.
And Vizunah is playing for fun too, against SFR=>too much fun

I cant explain you the meaning of “Big Balls”. You wouldnt understand it. Cuz your knowledge not include these words. Sorry Chicken GeeGee

in Match-ups

ExaFlare.1390

I don’t think that viz players have ever had any fun in this game. I bet that if you wanna party Jesus camp is better option than grand cross community meeting.

What make you think we’re not having fun?

in Match-ups

Gillou.3170

Ask Wemil to know if we ’re not having fun Dude

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

3rd seed server won gold league in NA due to smart map politics. Dethrone! Goodluck SFR :-)

Blackgate since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

As this thread has derailed with inflammatory and disrespectful comments, it is now closed.

If you want to keep discussing about this Match-up, please open a new thread, but remember to follow our Code of Conduct while posting.

Thank you for you understanding.