deso/gandalf/fsp

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

Great fight with XXX at the south camp. Was definitely the highlight of the night. Big props the the Gandara who were watching and not interfering all I can say to you is Respect.
I like the Gandara I see in game better than the ones on the forums, so please less crying about the tick and lets just enjoy these great fights

It was a nice fight. We saw you fighting and we took a step back to watch an awesome not organized GvG.
gg.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Bit early, but thanks all for the matchup. The kittening aside it started off as an exciting matchup, died a bit down during the week.

See you next week gandalf

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: goldibird.6375

goldibird.6375

Even though we were a bit outnumbers most of the time, we still got some very nice fights this week – so ty to Desolation, Gandara and the rest of the FSP for a nice matchup

A small note; SOUL raids at 21:00GMT+1 and for min. 3 hours.

Vindictive Soul [SOUL] – Guild Leader- Commander on FSP
TS Server Admin
Want to become a SOUL? Click Here

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Congrats to Desolation for the silver league win , there’s no knocking them down from the 1st place anymore. and congrats Gandara/AG for the second place. Abaddon might get a tie with Gandara/AG still but it’s very doubtful.

Wasn’t really a pleasant matchup thread , some frustration from the losing side can be always expected but kinda wish the winning side should be able to take the high road instead of counter-trolling even though most are from people who just logged in the hop on the free victory train and will disappear again when the first match against Sfr/Vizunah/Piken is up.

Have fun and good luck on the future matchups everyone

All is vain.

(edited by Boomstin.3460)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Had fun, hope you all also had some fun Cya next time on the battlefield

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Even though we were a bit outnumbers most of the time, we still got some very nice fights this week – so ty to Desolation, Gandara and the rest of the FSP for a nice matchup

Thanks right back .. I remember a few fights we had this week. Some good fun (even saw a [CS] go down in the Deso fight in North camp you have in your vid .. not sure but doubt it was me, didn’t go down fast enough to have been me!).

I especially enjoyed the TS you had at the end of your video – sounded so much like the banter we have on our raids that it reminded me how, putting aside all the vitriol we have seen on this match-up thread, just how much alike we all are when we are in-game.

So, thanks everyone, Deso, Gandaran and Shivers.. you’ve made for some of the best gaming I’ve had in a long time.

Blood.

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: joku kaks kol kaks.7495

joku kaks kol kaks.7495

Congrats to Desolation for the silver league win , there’s no knocking them down from the 1st place anymore. and congrats Gandara/AG for the second place. Abaddon might get a tie with Gandara/AG still but it’s very doubtful.

Wasn’t really a pleasant matchup thread , some frustration from the losing side can be always expected but kinda wish the winning side should be able to take the high road instead of counter-trolling even though most are from people who just logged in the hop on the free victory train and will disappear again when the first match against Sfr/Vizunah/Piken is up.

Have fun and good luck on the future matchups everyone

i agree whit you

silver league’s top 3 are
1. desolation
2. gandara
shared 2. or 3. aurora glade
other endings requirs almost miracle

a player in gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

[EXG] running around with 5 guys today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiDYPa3zPBo

Enjoy!

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: goldibird.6375

goldibird.6375

Thanks right back .. I remember a few fights we had this week. Some good fun (even saw a [CS] go down in the Deso fight in North camp you have in your vid .. not sure but doubt it was me, didn’t go down fast enough to have been me!).

I especially enjoyed the TS you had at the end of your video – sounded so much like the banter we have on our raids that it reminded me how, putting aside all the vitriol we have seen on this match-up thread, just how much alike we all are when we are in-game.

So, thanks everyone, Deso, Gandaran and Shivers.. you’ve made for some of the best gaming I’ve had in a long time.

Blood.

oh really? tbh i don’t see every guildtag – only if it’s like min 5 from a guild. – but who knows – might have been you

Yeah pretty much all my vids are showing funny clips or crazy ts talk – pretty standard for us and as you said – many ppl say stuff like that. We’re not all as different as one might think

Vindictive Soul [SOUL] – Guild Leader- Commander on FSP
TS Server Admin
Want to become a SOUL? Click Here

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mad Pig.2890

Mad Pig.2890

Great fighting from FSP and Gandara(though Gandara were fighting harder in the forums).
I hope to have another fantastic next week with Gandara.

Hopefully Gandara will realize why we aren’t in gold league when we get roflstomped together next season.

You think your life is hard? You don’t even main a Ranger.
~Desolation~

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Great fighting from FSP and Gandara(though Gandara were fighting harder in the forums).

Hopefully Gandara will realize why we aren’t in gold league when we get roflstomped together next season.

your server is going to be in silver league in next season?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o19CaOSuD8

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: nORRO.2780

nORRO.2780

Great fight with XXX at the south camp. Was definitely the highlight of the night. Big props the the Gandara who were watching and not interfering all I can say to you is Respect.
I like the Gandara I see in game better than the ones on the forums, so please less crying about the tick and lets just enjoy these great fights

It was a nice fight. We saw you fighting and we took a step back to watch an awesome not organized GvG.
gg.

VERY much appreciated! i did wave at the end as a thankyou!

Attachments:

Grandmaster Belial
[vE] – Eternal Invictus – Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

If it annoys you, then yes

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Lol .. nice vid soul that greed from yaks pushing you to the tower got us hit and out of place a bit the coms between the two groups from FSP.Awesome

like to thank all guilds and ofcourse the pugs with you there wouldnt be a point of wvw …. graTz to Deso good fights in silver …dirty day cappers haha joke
We all getting stronger and it can only be good for the community and better fights more fun more bags. Everyone happy
Roaming week next week get ready for the DAMAGE!! Love from the YaK and Gandara

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

If it annoys you, then yes

In that case, I shall start preparing for the inevitable
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHxIssSROjk

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

Another example of boorish behavior of the server players Desolation

Attachments:

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madra Rua.1273

Madra Rua.1273

another example of a boorish forum post

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Targuil.3741

Targuil.3741

I look fancy in that picture.

Anyway… why take things out of context? I was merely taunting the thief by the tower to fight me.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
I think I should remove this quote given the recent developement.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

[EXG] running around with 5 guys today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiDYPa3zPBo

Enjoy!

My POV of that hills fight with some south camp fun included too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1WIFjkittenc

Broski