Crab Scuttle - [KING] AFKING at hole!

in Guild Missions

Posted by: Aramilion.6709

Aramilion.6709

Hi,
As every Sunday, My guild and I were trying to beat our guild missions.
We were doing Crab Scuttle RUSH, and then we reached the HOLE after the Worm Event. There u are supposed to click hole to continue your progression. But u can’t!

3 players from Guild [KING]. I remember only one nick – “Zorkoma”. They were laying on the ground (dead) near the hole… OK. my first think was that they have died. So i asked to go to WP, couse i couldn’t have clicked hole. It turned out that they were doing it intentionally. + There were a few banners placed too. So. it wasn’t rly cool and fair.

I link the chat i had with one of the guy. – The one i only remember.

So i would like to ask for do something with it.

*ppl who are downed can’t be dawned all the time! i mean TIMER! like in WvW could partially fix it.
*Clicking should priority THIS HOLE, not other players. You rly can’t do anything with it. This rush is already hard to complete!

I would like to do smth with thoose ppl. I wanted to report them. but there is not report for beeing an as**le… (kitten). Yeah.. I’m frustrated right now.

IT BLOCKS PROGRESSION…

Attachments:

in Guild Missions

Posted by: Logos.1306

Logos.1306

this is how it looked like. These 2 guys were just laying there with lots of banners. On screen you can see one of them already start running away when other guild say they will raport them.

I think the best solution for this RUSH will be an instant teleport when you walk close enough to the hole. So without using F button.

Attachments:

in Guild Missions

Posted by: lordarnoud.8973

lordarnoud.8973

This is still a problem, even more guilds and people are now joining in…

Attachments: