Guild Mission UI & Trek while Guesting

in Guild Missions

Posted by: Nomad Proxy.1652

Nomad Proxy.1652

Is there any ETA for when we can expect the Guild Mission UI (Awesome UI btw) and Treks to be functional for people who guest to the server on which they have been activated ?

Currently people who guest to a server, on which a Guild Mission was activated, cannot see Guild Mission UI details or automated text in Guild Chat. Also these people cannot see any Guild Trek objectives.

Because guilds have no true “Home Server”, ( You can gain influence for your guild on each server) it would be nice to see more details in the Guild Mission Tab on which server a Guild Mission was activated on. This would benefit large Guilds that maintain a presence on multiple servers.

in Guild Missions

Posted by: Darkorical.9213

Darkorical.9213

I keep posting about this issue in the Game Bugs forum thus far not even a response.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Guesting-members-cant-join-in-Guild-Treks/

in Guild Missions

Posted by: Misty Red Rose.9320

Misty Red Rose.9320

This ‘bug’ also happens for guild puzzles, whereas the guesting members cannot see the “Show Me” link to where the puzzle is. Many players don’t have the wp as they were added for the puzzles.

in Guild Missions

Posted by: DarkEagleFive.4825

DarkEagleFive.4825

I wish to bump those questions, regarding the upcoming changes of 9/9. Is there any hope on getting the mentioned errors fixed?