Sotzz the Scally-bugg

Sotzz the Scally-bugg

in Guild Missions

Posted by: Angilos.4907

Angilos.4907

For the second week in a row my guild and buddies have gotten Sotzz the Scallywag as a target for our bounty. Finding him is not the issue. When we do he is a vaporous greenish blob that burbs and belches when we interact with it. We can’t start the fight or anything, he just goes “(Belch)” at us. If someone could look into this, fix it, some combination of the two or point me to a place with an explanation of any kind I’d be very greatfull. Thanks!

Sotzz the Scally-bugg

in Guild Missions

Posted by: Eeeee.3048

Eeeee.3048

Hello, was he at the beach for you? Or did you have to actually find him?
For me, Sottz has been at the Brigantine Waypoint beach for like 5 months. Whenever I got him I was happy because it was so easy to find. Anyway, I just got him again since the festival patch but he was nowhere to be found, I ran around for 15 mins and saw 0 barrels aswell. It seeeeeems like it’s bugged Just as it was for a while after guild missions were introduced…

I’d like to add that Half-Baked Komali seems to still be bugged. At least I think he’s supposed to spawn some jellies to remove his fire shield, but when duo or solo, he never does; making it basically impossible for a small team. Since his fire shield removes conditions everytime you attack him, can’t condi and run in circles either.