Agent Frovik about Scarlet

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Kapina.9012

Kapina.9012

After listening and walking around the thunder ridge camp in Kessex Hills, I started talking with this norn npc there called Agent Frovik. It seems if you are a order of whispers member, you get this extra dialogue out of him, which indicates that Scarlet is showing an interest in the mists and that she was scouted spotting an area near the islands and how they think she is looking for a place for a factory or something.

Wonder if anyone else spotted this and what could this mean?

Attachments:

(edited by Kapina.9012)

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I saw that too.

I’m not sure what he’s referring to about the “islands” either. Is he perhaps talking about the Heart of the Mists? Will Scarlet show up in sPvP too? XD

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

That Island thing is strange.

I thought the Mists was another world kinda.. Like a spot in between worlds. I mean.. it’s not like there is a large area of the map that is called the Mists where all these PvP islands are, right?

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

The Mists can kind of be thought of as space (or aether, if you’re into steampunk theory). It’s like the realm that all worlds float in, including half-formed realities and echoes of past events (which we see as the Fractals). It is also the place where the spirits of the dead go after they die (most go to a stabilised portion of the Mists called “the Underworld”, which is ruled over by Grenth), and where the Six Gods now dwell.

So with that in mind, it’s likely that the PvP realm IS an actual place within the Mists.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Illi.3647

Illi.3647

I´m no expert in GW lore, but in GW1, there were these Battle Isles, where there were portal(s) into the Mists to fight to gain Balthazars favor (aka GW1 PvP).
But as far as I know, those were flooded when Orr rose (thats why there were portals opened in LA), so either the Isles rose again, or she simply means another Isles.
Any lore expert here to shed some light on this?

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Arleii.5304

Arleii.5304

It might be possible that those Islands are actually Edge of the Mists map.

Iin bhiin lan anath
. . .
ban galla nir

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Heta.8629

Heta.8629

It might be possible that those Islands are actually Edge of the Mists map.

I’ll put my money on this theory. I bet the finale of the Scarlet arc will lead to the new WvW map