Did scarlet give us a clue?

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

Her last line was a little troubling. anyone else get the feeling the next attack is gonna be 1 where she is disguised as someone else and manipulating some kinda civil war. say maybe the separtists…

#ELEtism

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

say maybe the separtists…

Oh, i know: the next alliance will be between ascalonian separatists and charr warmongers! Perfect!

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in The Nightmare Within

Chaotic Storm.2815

Oh, i know: the next alliance will be between ascalonian separatists and charr warmongers! Perfect!

doubt that, this will proably be some alliance involving the separatists to attack the charr. but i gotta admit, an alliance between separatists and some char faction would be funny.

#ELEtism

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Ukon.6350

Ukon.6350

It’ll be sepratists + evil frogmen and at the end of it she’ll stroll off through another portal having physically been with our characters when she does it and no one will simply kill her.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

there wont be another alliance,

molten alliance = red
aetherblades = blue
Toxic alliance = green

all amount to the tricolours, im guessing she used these factions as building blocks to build the ultimate machine, whatever that is i dont know, maybe some sort of doomsday device

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Frotee.2634

Frotee.2634

molten alliance = red
aetherblades = blue
Toxic alliance = green

all amount to the tricolours, im guessing she used these factions as building blocks to build the ultimate machine, whatever that is i dont know, maybe some sort of doomsday device

Coupled with the keys, you…might actually have a point there oO Interesting idea.

Polka will never die

in The Nightmare Within

RedCobra.7693

molten alliance = red
aetherblades = blue
Toxic alliance = green

Coupled with the keys, you…might actually have a point there oO Interesting idea.

well i cheated xD i just looked at the preview pic for the next LS and saw the Three colours and thought hmmmmm

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

I think the colors are just pointing out that Scarlet is now the primary villain of the story.

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org

in The Nightmare Within

RedCobra.7693

that doesnt make sense, it was obvious she was primary from the start

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Lindelle.3718

Lindelle.3718

I think it was a joke regarding the primary colors.

Lindelle Ulfsvitr – Norn Ranger
“Walk with the pack. In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters.”

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

It was. Sorry. I couldn’t help myself.

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: xvalkyrie.6742

xvalkyrie.6742

Missing yellow, green is a secondary color along with purple and orange. :-P

Valkyrie – [RMPG] Blackgate
Altaholic, can never have just one!

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Darketower.5218

Darketower.5218

But… green isn’t a primary color (it’s a combination of blue and yellow).

well i cheated xD i just looked at the preview pic for the next LS and saw the Three colours and thought hmmmmm

Tangent… but the preview pic for the next LS made me think of the Thaumanova Reactor explosion, with the fabric of reality shattering. (And we are due for that Fractal soon, aren’t we?)

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

But… green isn’t a primary color (it’s a combination of blue and yellow).

Tangent… but the preview pic for the next LS made me think of the Thaumanova Reactor explosion, with the fabric of reality shattering. (And we are due for that Fractal soon, aren’t we?)

Green is a primary light color.

Primary colors in pigment: yellow, blue (cyan, specifically) and red (actually, magenta), in light the primary colors are red, green and blue, and you can get a yellow light by combining a red and a green light

That’s how giant LED screens work, actually, each pixel is three LED lights, red, green and blue close together. When seen from a certain distance (which varies for each screen depending on how close together they are) you see the three LEDs as a single unit, and every color can be achieved by combining different intensities of those three colors.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: EverythingXen.1835

EverythingXen.1835

I remember when pixels were so big you could see the red/green/blue boxes if you looked close enough.

Where’s my geritol?

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

molten alliance = red
aetherblades = blue
Toxic alliance = green

She’s planning on forming WvWvW teams with them!
Of course it all makes sense now!

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: dragonkain.3984

dragonkain.3984

Duh it’s so obvious, she’ll just go and ressurect 6th jungle dragon cos she seems to be the only Sylvari that is still loyal to him.

in The Nightmare Within

Chaotic Storm.2815

molten alliance = red
aetherblades = blue
Toxic alliance = green

She’s planning on forming WvWvW teams with them!
Of course it all makes sense now!

that be funny as hell if suddenly after a reset you found it was your server, another server and Scarlets forces instead. I can just see anet having large zerg mobs of molten alliances, aether blade, clockworks, and toxic roaming the roads like the horror did in the labyrinth.

Random attacks on keeps castles as the molten allience drill their way past the walls into the court yards.

#ELEtism

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Even better, after reset all Red players are Molten characters, Blue all Aether, Green all Toxic.
Heck I might even care about WvWvW if they did that just once.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Too many alliances, barely any story…

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Phy.2913

Phy.2913

As she leaves she said the Krait are expecting their god, and implies they’ll be getting it.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

molten alliance = red
aetherblades = blue
Toxic alliance = green

I believe that is actually for the fractals update, as none of those three fragmented pictures depict the toxic alliance.

Red= Molten Alliance facility
Blue= Aetherblade retreat
Green= Pretty clear asuran cubic architecture and alchemical technology (the glowing green circuitry and lightning), must be the thaumanova reactor, the newest fractal

(edited by Conncept.7638)

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

There could be a clue in the “I’ll be seeing you before you see me” line. If she had some sort of scrying device it would tie into a few other parts of the story.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Ellisande.5218

Ellisande.5218

Scarlett gave us a clue that she has no actual purpose.

I’m in fact at a rather large loss as to why any of these groups even agree to follow her in the first place.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

That’s a significant plot point in the open world and the Personal Story. Going off of what they’ve said in the past, they can’t touch it in any meaningful way. The Living Story is static by design.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Kycoo Grim.9463

Kycoo Grim.9463

I think the craziest thing would be that Kasmeer was actually Scarlet. Play it off as some Illusionist trick the entire time (might better explain why we never seem to catch Scarlet).

Just a filthy Casual, move along.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

molten alliance = red
aetherblades = blue
Toxic alliance = green

next preview is fractals. The bottom (red) was Molten Facility, then you have Aetherblade Retreat which is the center left (blue), then you have Thaumanova in the top right (green).

Despite the first two, it isn’t Scarlet related and no Toxic Alliance. This is most likely an unrelated plot.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

As she leaves she said the Krait are expecting their god, and implies they’ll be getting it.

She refers to the Toxic Hybrid at that point.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Phy.2913

Phy.2913

She refers to the Toxic Hybrid at that point.

That would be disappointing.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Vas.7306

Vas.7306

Hmm this seems very familiar somehow…

Will you choose to:
Destroy the tower
Control the tower
Send out a synthesis spore to combine all the races of Tyria into one master race.

Just remember not to put the genophage in by mistake.

Your choices matter!

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Henge.3907

Henge.3907

Hmm… what’s she gaining… so we have combined tech from flame legion and dredge to create uh… mech suit? Now we have combined flesh of toxic plant and krait. Ultimate goal? Mecha plant krait! With a canon.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Alnear Leavar.7453

Alnear Leavar.7453

Will you choose to:
Destroy the tower
Control the tower
Send out a synthesis spore to combine all the races of Tyria into one master race.

Your choices matter!

You can use your gas mask skin to summon a Quaggan named Talihoo!

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Will you choose to:
Destroy the tower
Control the tower

Your choices matter!

I lol-ed. Then I cried. WAAAAAAAAAAALTEEEEEEERS!!!!!

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServerâ„¢, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Too many alliances, barely any story…

^ totally this!!

if she makes yet another alliance that doesn’t develop anywhere past its own chapter then what little faith I have left in these writers is gone.

Its time to start revealing who/what/why is behind scarlet and end this. For a bad story its gone on far too long.

The day I finally plunge my greatsword into her I think I’m going to have a nice bottle of something to crack open to celebrate her death. I think in that final fight she should have a downed state so I can keep swinging away…