Insufficient waypoints

Insufficient waypoints

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: sadatoni.6524

sadatoni.6524

Why only one waypoint in the tower. Get to the third level, die and you have to start all over.

Insufficient waypoints

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

transport golems take you back instantly. You auto unlock them when you enter the next floor.

Insufficient waypoints

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: GrimHero.5140

GrimHero.5140

Use the Transport Golems they can take you
to the second/third level.

Insufficient waypoints

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: slurpey.6014

slurpey.6014

Why only one waypoint in the tower. Get to the third level, die and you have to start all over.

nope. If you made it to level 2 or 3 use the golem that stands at the beginning and he teleports you right back to the level you were at. No reason for way points.

Insufficient waypoints

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

The golem at the entrance acts as a “waypoint”. Talk to it after reaching the start of level 2 and 3, and it will offer to transport you to either. Sadly i suspect that by the end of the week there are few running the lower levels…

Insufficient waypoints

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Not to mention ludicrous fees for travel. Three silver for second level, and five silver for third? If I were traversing the entire map in one bound then maybe, but this is just one area.

There’s no need for this blatant ripoff especially when there aren’t enough people to help you run places with. And in case you haven’t noticed Anet, the 3rd level isn’t exactly easy.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Insufficient waypoints

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: zMajc.4659

zMajc.4659

I died plenty but with drops and loot i recieved i was in the positive at the end of the day, and that’s counting in repair costs from deaths.

Don’t really see a problem with traveling cost.

Insufficient waypoints

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Haha you wanna travel back to the start each time you die and justify the piddly loot you get on the way to the top as recompense for WP fees, keep dying and be my guest to pay 5s each time.

Maybe you had it easy and got people to res you in places. On my server it’s not that easy.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Insufficient waypoints

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Grileenor.1497

Grileenor.1497

Not to mention ludicrous fees for travel. Three silver for second level, and five silver for third? If I were traversing the entire map in one bound then maybe, but this is just one area.

There’s no need for this blatant ripoff especially when there aren’t enough people to help you run places with. And in case you haven’t noticed Anet, the 3rd level isn’t exactly easy.

Actually this is exactly, what makes this tower a one way – get the achievements – never turn back event. Just silly, honestly. There are loads of options to die up in there in the tower. Each death costs you 6s39c ? Well, I go playing elsewhere then.

Why do you limit the fun with such mindless moneysinks? So, let’s see, what the next update might offer. Done with this one.

Insufficient waypoints

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: zMajc.4659

zMajc.4659

If you people actually spent some time doing content not just mindlessly zerging past everything you’ll get your money back pretty fast.

Insufficient waypoints

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

It’s a technically more difficulty to implement porting(for the priory – ingame). Probably because of the mobs and the toxin stuff. So it can be explained ingame why the porting cost is higher. (It still is annoying).

And then you still have to run from 3rd level to top: But this can be explained: They want players to still do this because this is hardest to solo – and if later nobody is going there anymore players that start to do stuff in a few days would have problems.