No loot from Tri-key Chest

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Zzero.7819

Zzero.7819

Had 2 keys, used one to open the chest which was consumed in the process, another one left in bags, i’ve got no loot from chest at 1st check and checked my bags again after a game restart, still nothing, am i the only one that will remain with this frustration? Anyone else have the same problem? I welcome any response about rhis matter.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Brieswiss.8594

Brieswiss.8594

I don’t really have a solution, but you aren’t the only person this has happened to. I figured I’d post a reply since no one had yet.

Something similar happened to a friend of mine regarding the CoF Daily Bonus Chest. When he clicked on it, the icon did the open animation, but nothing popped up to loot. He, too, tried relogging and the chest was gone with no badges to be found from it.

I assume it is a new bug, but if other people are missing out on loot as well, hopefully ANET does something about it. Sorry to hear you are having issues with the chests too. I know how disappointing that can be

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Uvatha.5476

Uvatha.5476

File a bug report and they may be able to a least get your key back.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Jolene.7316

Jolene.7316

If you’re not close enough to the chest when you open it, you have to get closer and do a manual loot action.