Really enjoy the new backpiece

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Ursan.7846

Ursan.7846

Or rather, the concept of it. Instead of something attached to the back, something is just floating a little bit above your shoulder.

I really enjoy this concept, and hope that we can see more backpieces like this in the future.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: anemoneko.8345

anemoneko.8345

Charr characters have already lot of floating backpieces But puting jokes aside, yes this one is my favorite backpiece they added to game.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: megakittytron.5971

megakittytron.5971

Would like something similar but with wings please=3

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

Imagine if they did like floating skulls/flaming skulls for the next halloween. that would look amazing on my necro.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

Ya I admit the idea is nice but I can’t help feeling that this was done purely out of lazyiness.

I’m with Deified on the idea of having something like floating skulls or Will-o-Wisps, it would feel much more impressive then a seed following me…
1 idea I would add it instead of it just floating in 1 spot is having 1 for each shoulder and have them slowly orbit slowly around us

#ELEtism

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Ursan.7846

Ursan.7846

Ya I admit the idea is nice but I can’t help feeling that this was done purely out of lazyiness.

I’d categorize it more of an incredibly clever method of avoiding clipping issues, while opening a whole new variety of potential back items (floating skulls, wisps, etc. mentioned in this thread).

Man invented lots of things because of laziness. Laziness by itself is not a bad thing.

(edited by Ursan.7846)

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Steele.2784

Steele.2784

Whats the name of the new back piece?

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

I’m sure someone at Arena played Team Fortress 2. Considering TF2 has back items that float exactly the same, just like that… Well, at least now we know how ’’original’’ they are.

Are you Shpongled?

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Steele.2784

Steele.2784

I’m sure someone at Arena played Team Fortress 2. Considering TF2 has back items that float exactly the same, just like that… Well, at least now we know how ’’original’’ they are.

what is the back piece called??!

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

what is the back piece called??!

Toxic Spore Skin

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?