Stuck in Tower of Nightmares

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

So I was disconnected while I was in Central chamber moments after killing hybrid. When I loaded game again after patch downloaded and installed, I was in chamber again and there was an additional dialog available with NPC but nothing seemingly more to do there, so I got out and now I cannot WP to the entrance (see attached).

How do I get out except walking all the path back to the entrance?

Attachments:

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in The Nightmare Within

Yaro.3251

Jumped down from the top so I’m now at the end of lvl one but the exit is blocked by event I obviously have no chance to complete since I’m on the other side.

UPD: Managed to climb over vines but the second block in the middle of lvl 1 seem to be impenetrable.

I don’t have much air left… x_x

UPD: A fellow travel golem helped me to main entrance, thank Melandru.

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: hecrapan.5491

hecrapan.5491

I was doing a chamber instance inside the tower. After i finished i clicked on the finish instance button. The game automatically logged me out and downloaded the patch. Now im dead inside the tower of nightmares and i cant resurrect at the waypoint since i get a “Not ready for testing message”.

Attachments:

in The Nightmare Within

Yaro.3251

Get to the nearest travel golem, port to main entrance and off you go, free at last

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: hecrapan.5491

hecrapan.5491

Get to the nearest travel golem, port to main entrance and off you go, free at last

I cant, im dead.
Im also stuck in a part with no travel goles so even when my character was alive i couldn’t get out. Believe me i dyed trying,

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: AutonomousOcarina.2465

AutonomousOcarina.2465

i have the same problem except im dead and cant do anything :[

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Autumn Frazee.3158

Autumn Frazee.3158

Living World QA Embed

We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix. For now, if you are stuck inside the Tower of Nightmares, you can open your map, lower your map level to Kessex Hills, and travel to any of the Waypoints.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: ronbo.4960

ronbo.4960

Thanks for the work-around. But unfortunately it doesn’t appear to work for me. I’ve opened my map, via the ‘M’ key, but the only waypoint that appears to be Tower of Nightmares Waypoint which is unavailable due to ‘..hasn’t been flagged as ready for testing…’.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: McDuff.6430

McDuff.6430

bottom right of screen it looks like sheets of paper floating above one another, pick the kessex hills map and use one of those waypoints

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

Another work around should be to enter PvP (or WvW) and then take the Asura gate there back to LA.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: ronbo.4960

ronbo.4960

bottom right of screen it looks like sheets of paper floating above one another, pick the kessex hills map and use one of those waypoints

Thanks so much. I totally overlooked the other level. :P

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

Another work around should be to enter PvP (or WvW) and then take the Asura gate there back to LA.

You can’t travel to Heart of the Mists or WvW while dead, but you can enter Solo Queue, and it’ll drop you into the Heart of the Mists after your match.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: ENDREBUILD.7053

ENDREBUILD.7053

how about walking out the front door.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

ruh roh.. I parked one of my characters at the top of the Tower…

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA