Tower empty and impossible to move.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

It’s impossible to get anywhere with only one or two players, and with no one around people aren’t forming zergs or even parties. The central chamber is unreachable even with the third floor waypoint, and the repair bills are getting out of hand.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Go naked! No repair cost.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Allanon.9072

Allanon.9072

It’s impossible to get anywhere with only one or two players, and with no one around people aren’t forming zergs or even parties. The central chamber is unreachable even with the third floor waypoint, and the repair bills are getting out of hand.

I seen this coming like all other living content if is not solo you have 1-2 days to finish it after is only the wind, but you can always ask help from guild or guest to a different servers.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

solo’ing is almost easier than with a group (its definitely faster) with 1 exception, the warlock on the first floor is, as far as I know, always a champion. Which means he’s difficult to solo.

Every other event scales such that you will rarely if ever have to fight anything above veteran status (I think an elite might occasionally come down from the ramp during the portal event on the third floor)
All other elites are in 100% runnable territory, and most of them can even just be straight avoided.