Male Norn Shield animations

in Norn

Posted by: Naldor.7865

Naldor.7865

Hey, I don’t know if this is an engineer only issue but I highly doubt it.
Have you noticed that when you’re wielding a P/S with your weapons drawn as an engineer (quite possibly any other shield profession) if you run forward and stop the shield goes kinda crazy and"jumps" from the fluidness of the animation to the original postion? This also happens with a number of other animations while using a Shield.

Recently I also noticed that when you walk to the right using a grenade or bomb kit the it also moves on it’s own to it’s original position, although not as ridiculous as the shield.

This has been in the game since launch and after coming back it’s REALLY annoying me…

in Norn

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Pretty much any given time a male norn uses a duration block skill, I see the same exact thing.

…I still get depressed about it to this day

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in Norn

Posted by: Naldor.7865

Naldor.7865

How is this not fixed?? The game has been out for so long and it’s such a noticeable bug.
I don’t get it!

in Norn

Posted by: Amethyst Lure.5624

Amethyst Lure.5624

This really bugs me with rifle animation and Sylvari/human. With norn, it is pretty fluid when you stop into the idle stance when wielding a rifle, but with human for instance it snaps to in the transitions. so definitely not a norn-only thing, but I think it is rather individual weapon bugs.