Norn Elite Skills CD

Norn Elite Skills CD

in Norn

Posted by: Arpheus.6918

Arpheus.6918

Now that for the bear and snow leopard charge skills the speed has been nerfed by 40% I think it’s time to lower the CD to 2 or max 3 minutes.
There is no more reason in my opinion to have 4 min CD on these skills.

Norn Elite Skills CD

in Norn

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

I’d also settle for 3x the HP on Bear form.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

Norn Elite Skills CD

in Norn

Posted by: Sirius.4510

Sirius.4510

I’m guessing that was an across-the-board cut to the effects of charge skills in general? Because going out specifically to nerf a couple of elite skills that were already pretty weak would be kind of hilarious, albeit also sad.

Just a random PuGgle.
Stormbluff Isle ( http://www.stormbluffisle.com )

Norn Elite Skills CD

in Norn

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

I’m guessing that was an across-the-board cut to the effects of charge skills in general? Because going out specifically to nerf a couple of elite skills that were already pretty weak would be kind of hilarious, albeit also sad.

It was a nerf on charge skills across the board. But it is so saddening on my Snow Leopard.

I always use Snow Leopard to escape from Zergs in WvW. So this speed nerf really hurts. And sadly, I doubt they’ll ever reduce the cd.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

Norn Elite Skills CD

in Norn

Posted by: Arpheus.6918

Arpheus.6918

I think the speed nerf on Leo and Bear form had nothing to do with fixing the dmg into a wall. It seems they wanted these forms to be slower and not able to run 3000+ range with swiftness.
It was really cool actually. Now you can’t catch runaway warriors any more with the leo or bear.
The usefullness has been nerfed quite a bit thats why I think that its time for a 2-3 min CD. I’d love 2 minutes but can live with 3 min. 4 min is just too much.

Norn Elite Skills CD

in Norn

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

I could settle for a 3min. 2min will never happen since they want to avoid racial skills being favorable over profession skills.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

Norn Elite Skills CD

in Norn

Posted by: Sirius.4510

Sirius.4510

Honestly this is giving the impression they want to avoid racial skills being used at all

Just a random PuGgle.
Stormbluff Isle ( http://www.stormbluffisle.com )

Norn Elite Skills CD

in Norn

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

The charge speed was always absurd. Moving the damage to the final strike of the skill is probably another reason they slowed it down, to make it more dodgeable.

4min is fine. They aren’t meant to be mainstream skills. They really should clean up the attacks self root for the raven/wolf/bear though.

Norn Elite Skills CD

in Norn

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

No No…the CD is still waaay too long in relation to what you get. Irregardless of the charge changes…getting us back on track with the OP.

30 sec in form, 4 min CD…seriously…just not worth it.

Should be:

30 sec in form, 2 min CD
45 sec in form, 2:30 CD
60 Sec in form, 3 min CD

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t