Norn Home Instance Variations

in Norn

Posted by: M Steel.2574

M Steel.2574

What variations have you noticed in your home instance?

I know that your spirit animal determines what shaman will occupy your home instance, but what other variations are there?

in Norn

Posted by: Bel Geode.8129

Bel Geode.8129

That is pretty much all I have ever noticed… but admittedly I do not have much reason to even go into my personal instance once I have chosen an order to join.

Find Bel Geode- THE Purple Norn on twitch tv.
“Doing The Dailies " Weeknights at 8PM EST.
http://www.twitch.tv/belgeode

in Norn

Posted by: M Steel.2574

M Steel.2574

Here’s what I’ve found so far:

Spoilers Follow

Do not read further if you don’t want to be spoiled

- If you choose “Defeat Our Ancient Foes” additional weapons racks will appear in your home instance.
– If your chose to get revenge on your rival, Balteus Bloodletter (a charr) will appear in your home instance.
– If you join the Vigil, Dalloros, a sylvari Vigil champion will appear in your home instance along with Vigil Representative Thurkill.
– Depending on what minor race you chose to assist, a group of grawl, ogres, or scritt will appear in your home instance.
- After the Battle of Claw Island, Mira will appear in your home instance. She is easy to miss because she is lying in bed wearing civilian cloths. Her hair is gone and she is missing an eye to reflect her injured state.

- If you choose “Protect the Spirits” a minotaur spirit will appear
- If you choose “Lost an Heirloom” a Kodan will appear

(edited by M Steel.2574)

in Norn

Posted by: Mystic Starfish.2586

Mystic Starfish.2586

I think the instance is bugged too, because I went in on my level 11 and Scholar Inkblood, Mira, and a Whispers agent were chilling there already.