Norns are huge! AND FANTASTIC

in Norn

Posted by: Kikidori.5916

Kikidori.5916

While I spend most of my time playing Asura when I was the most active around 2013, I stopped playing for about sick months and got sick of my Necromancer-Asura, and decided to use a norn-Elemenatalist, and it’s been a blast!

I love how huge the Norns are compared to the other races and I laugh every time I see a the smallest Human running around, they look like children you find in the norn’s starting area.

I probably have had the most fun ever playing as a norn, just running around and watching “midgets” attacking things, while I, the Norn-maxsized me the normalsize of a character ingame.

Makes me wish I had made a Norn in the beginning, but the Asura’s dodge, by flinging themselves were too funny to look at, at the time.

But I’ve become a HUGE Norn fan, now since I started playing them. Also, hilarious that I found a Norn guy named “Berusad” which means in Swedish “Drunk”, Such fantastic names

btw not a picture of my norn, cause I’m not at my gaming computer to access my screenshots atm.

Edit: I also would love to see a Norn Baseball team, Home-Run at every strike. XD

Attachments:

The Desolation of Great Jungle Wurm!

(edited by Kikidori.5916)

in Norn

Posted by: Lindelle.3718

Lindelle.3718

I absolutely love how huge they are too. I still remember my first beta weekend I was running around hoelbrak admiring the scenery. I decided to check out DR after that and could not believe how tiny humans were!

Lindelle Ulfsvitr – Norn Ranger
“Walk with the pack. In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters.”

in Norn

Posted by: ScaryHydra.3165

ScaryHydra.3165

Yeah I love that 1h sword is taller than most people, my war horn is as big as the tallest Asura, and my short bow is literally taller than all other races….

FC [KI] Killer Instincts
LV80 ELE Brutanitus
LV80 Ranger ScaryHydra

in Norn

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I love that your screen is from gw1. I love the look of it.

And yes, Norns are fabuloussss

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

in Norn

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Godkitten right norn are awesome! I have a max-height male norn warrior and max-height norn female necromancer and man do their armors / animations look intimidating against other races.

in Norn

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

Godkitten right norn are awesome! I have a max-height male norn warrior and max-height norn female necromancer and man do their armors / animations look intimidating against other races.

Lol, this.

I remember a thread someone made about how the norn were too big and they didn’t feel right fighting against something so big. So they decided to call for a-net to make norn smaller. Lol.

in Norn

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Go Norn or go home!

Much as I dislike them Charr are pretty huge too though.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServerâ„¢, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

in Norn

Posted by: Lindelle.3718

Lindelle.3718

Lol, this.

I remember a thread someone made about how the norn were too big and they didn’t feel right fighting against something so big. So they decided to call for a-net to make norn smaller. Lol.

Just blasphemy…

Lindelle Ulfsvitr – Norn Ranger
“Walk with the pack. In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters.”

in Norn

Posted by: Kalavier.1097

Kalavier.1097

Norn female at max height is exactly the same size as a Kodan. So ten feet tall :P.