Shaman armor for norn!

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: Ves.8236

Ves.8236

From the smallest blade of grass to the highest mountain, where life goes—so, too, should you.

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Yeah, people ask for this very often, no idea if those will be available.

The raven hood is so awesome.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: Carlos.4371

Carlos.4371

You are definetely not the only one, they are all beautiful and just “Norn” in their design, love it!

I would especially like to have the Raven Shaman armor for my female Necromancer so badly that I would pay any amount of Gold or Gems for it!!

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: Abusive.1849

Abusive.1849

Fantastic idea. I’m playing through my first norn right now and am digging Havroun Svena’s garment.

Warrior(Main) | Mesmer | Thief
Jade Quarry (NA)

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: Tarreth.8914

Tarreth.8914

Wolf set on my elementalist. YES PLS.

“We fight to live and we live to fight”

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: zwierz.9012

zwierz.9012

Amen! Bear preferably a medium please

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Perhaps after town clothes mutate into all-weight armor skins we’ll finally get these lovely assets to mix and match as we please…

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

I’d like those sandels that the raven shaman set has.

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: Ramethzero.3785

Ramethzero.3785

Very cool, thanks for sharing! I’d love if this got put in game.

For the Toast!
Tarnished Coast Server

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: Phoenix Fire.6203

Phoenix Fire.6203

I would love the Bear Shaman for my Guardian. I have been craving these sets for sooooooooo long! I was just gonna use the Kodan armor as an alternative.

Plays on Fort Ranik.
Ceara Bramble 80 sylvari engineer.
Freyr Treewalker 80 sylvari ranger.

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: Gaebriel.3754

Gaebriel.3754

I agree, those shaman sets look fantastic! I’ve been eyeing Gretchen’s bear shaman set since the start of the game. :P I’d love to see all of the currently unused sets available for us to dress up, I mean we have a lot of choices but there’s quite a few models that haven’t been released yet.

I don’t think NPC’s use the same system for dressing up as players – it sounds logical that they should, but I bet there’s more work to converting them than just simply clicking a ‘make available for players’ button. Nonetheless it would be awesome to see more iconic cultural style armours, they should release a Fashion Patch and just give all sets already seen in game! I think the GW setting has about the best looking armour design of all fantasy RPG’s ever, so even if no one might see this request, it’s worth a try.

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: shinreigari.7318

shinreigari.7318

I already made a thread about this a few months ago, but i guess new ones will still pop up time after time – at least it shows the devs that players are really interested in these armors!
I think it would be logical if the raven armor is light, the wolf is medium and the bear heavy…. or maybe the snow leopard armor could be medium? Or it could be an outfit (like that shadow assassin outfit, and the witch outfit, etc)
The only question i have is, how would these armors be implemented to be norn-exclusive? I mean, i wouldn’t mind other races wearing them, but it wouldn’t fit as perfectly as with norns… (it would especially be weird on charr…. a big cat wearing the fur of a big cat?) But if norn get new skins then i suppose every other race should, too.

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: Lindelle.3718

Lindelle.3718

This seems like it would be pretty easy to implement as town clothes. I would throw all my money at Janet for this. And we’ve been asking since beta.

Lindelle Ulfsvitr – Norn Ranger
“Walk with the pack. In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters.”

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Yeeees!!! I want those armors SO badly, I’ve always wanted that ever since Beta!!!!!
Still hoping to wear NPC armors soon!!

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

I really wish we could obtain these armors and or outfits as well…very Norn looking. But, on the same note I’d also like to see other armors from NPCs available such as the Risen High Priestess of Lyssa or others for example.

When I was new to the game and went to my first temple battle as an 80 I was hoping the armors I knew could be obtained would fit the temple, but sadly I learned they didn’t, and all the temple armors looked exactly the same.

I’d love to have the Priestess of Lyssa outfit for my Norn as well. It would great on my female Norn Necro and Ele.

Attachments:

TC

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: Solitaire.3680

Solitaire.3680

One of the reasons I made a norn and spent time deciding on which spirit to pick was those armors and thinking I would be able to purchase one later.. was pretty dissapointed and thought a perk of picking your spirit would be one of the armors but I wonder if they didn’t add it because other races didn’t get anything similar for their race? People say all the time Sylvari should get more leaf armor for example

Shaman armor for norn!

in Norn

Posted by: Xaylin.1860

Xaylin.1860

I’d really love to see more cultural armors especially for Charrs, Norns and Sylvari. However, I’m still quite happy with the raven shaman substitute I came up with for my Norn Necro.

I’m currently thinking about buying the Phoenix armor for the feathery gloves. But that would be quite a big investment for just one skin.

Attachments:

(edited by Xaylin.1860)