Small norn with Emberglow

in Norn

Posted by: Aralon.7501

Aralon.7501

Hello,
Yesterday I bought Emberglow, but I’m a bit dissapointed. Emberglow clips with the ground…. On this video I saw a sylvari wear it, and it didn’t clip.
http://youtu.be/4OCcT7iJUrA?t=38m16s
I’m the smallest norn, would it help if I bought a makeover kit and made him a bit larger? Or is it just a design bug..

It also clips when I walk, it goes in and out of the ground.

Attachments:

Aralon Mors – Norn Hybrid Necro
Aralon Scutum – Charr Healing Guardian
Far Shiverpeaks! – Guild of Tweakers [GoT]

in Norn

Posted by: Reverielle.3972

Reverielle.3972

It’s just very bad model design. I don’t think changing your size will help as all items scale.

There are many items – especially weapons – that clip (with the ground for example). Some clipping has always got to be accepted in these games, but that’s no excuse I think for the poor models/size ratios they’ve put in. Anet definitely went with the ‘bigger is better even if it looks terrible’ approach to most things. It’s a real shame.

in Norn

Posted by: Aralon.7501

Aralon.7501

Already bought a makeover kit, but i wanted to make my norn larger anyways. It does scale and the clipping is just as bad as before. It doesn’t clip on sylvari and humans. It has something to do with the walking animations I think.

Aralon Mors – Norn Hybrid Necro
Aralon Scutum – Charr Healing Guardian
Far Shiverpeaks! – Guild of Tweakers [GoT]

in Norn

Posted by: Reverielle.3972

Reverielle.3972

Really? So as far as you know it only clips with the norn race? Well that’s something anyways.