Was the cat racial really OP?

in Norn

Posted by: Skeletor.9360

Skeletor.9360

Now its as good as a nike warrior’s single move….really disappointing to have such a nerf late in the game.

Losing faith patch by patch.

in Norn

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

It was fine and still is fine. Now to hit someone you will want to use prowl first. No more missile. You can still use the charge and leap for escape coupled with prowl.

in Norn

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

All transformations are terribad. All are a weaken version of your char. You will never be as good as your char while transformed and if you are, you are playing wrong.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

in Norn

Posted by: Peppercats.5740

Peppercats.5740

All transformations are terribad. All are a weaken version of your char. You will never be as good as your char while transformed and if you are, you are playing wrong.

You, my Sir, Deserve a medal

in Norn

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

I’ve one shot players with bear charge 5. Keep that casual and meta mindset doe!

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Norn

Posted by: STOMPEE.3819

STOMPEE.3819

I’ve one shot players with bear charge 5. Keep that casual and meta mindset doe!

This. PvP isn’t stack in a dark corner and everyone 100babbies into the wall. Transformations are still usefull for mobility, escape, and iirc i’ve knocked somone off a cliff with bear or raven. I can’t imagine my wub ele without them.