What hair is this??

What hair is this??

in Norn

Posted by: shinreigari.7318

shinreigari.7318

So i’ve found this image today in an article about the twilight assault patch. I’ve never seen the hairstyle of the female norn in the picture and i’d like to know if anyone else knows anything about this or has seen it.
I know we have at least 2 hairstyles which are a bit similar, but none of those are the same. Also, there is a band around this character’s head which i think might be part of the hair itself, considering she’s wearing heavy armor, and there are no helmets that look like this, as far as i know.
I think this hair is awesome and i think we’ll get it in the game soon We can never have enough braided hairs anyway.

EDIT: I’ve found a much bigger picture of this character, where the unique (not yet released) hair can be seen better. Here it is: http://guildwars2hu.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/group-of-players.jpg

Attachments:

(edited by shinreigari.7318)

What hair is this??

in Norn

Posted by: JusticarArkiel.1564

JusticarArkiel.1564

iirc, its one of the exclusive hairstyles from the newest release of that type of thing

Fix what you have before you build something new

What hair is this??

in Norn

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

I don’t think that hair style exists in game now. I think I read quite a while ago on a similar thread that this particular hair style was an early version that never made it into the final version of the game for some reason. It’s certainly not one of the new ones. Too bad it’s not available, I’d buy it.

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

What hair is this??

in Norn

Posted by: JusticarArkiel.1564

JusticarArkiel.1564

i found a hair style kit and confirmed, it is in the harstyle kit as an exclusive hairstyle, not as new as i thought, but its there

Fix what you have before you build something new

What hair is this??

in Norn

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

I don’t think THAT hairstyle exists in the game, BUT, there’s another version of that hairstyle in the hairstyle kit, almost the same, just a few changes.. :P

Attachments:

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|