Are the skins going to return?

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: RoChan.1926

RoChan.1926

Q:

Currently world 2 is too hard for me to get through without some major investment in time and baubles. I like a lot of the skins this time around and want to give them to my alts as well. I don’t mind the account bound rewards but the dig spots were also reduced making it even harder to get the baubles I need for the skins I want.

It wouldn’t be so stressful or so upsetting if I knew that I didn’t need to get them immediately (i.e. Not this round but once it becomes permanent or the 2nd rotation when world 4 releases). That I could, in time, obtain the skins through my own efforts and collecting so it would just be a matter of patience. Since the previous SAB skins have not returned I am getting frustrated by the slim amount of baubles I am getting. It’s really making me stressed because I want to do other things in the game and play with my friends but if I have to dedicate everyday and spend long hours in SAB to gain the skins I am not going to have fun.

I appreciate the new skins, really I do. I think they are very high quality and so nice. It’s why I want them! I like to make my alts look nice too but I don’t want to have to stress about it. ; __;

Optee Kaal Allusion | The Evil Empire
[TRY][POV]
“Kitten the yaks, so persistent about everything.” -Ebay

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: RoChan.1926

RoChan.1926

Any one have any hints or speculations? Anything that I could hope for? lol. T__T

Optee Kaal Allusion | The Evil Empire
[TRY][POV]
“Kitten the yaks, so persistent about everything.” -Ebay