Bauble Counter.

Bauble Counter.

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

I’m extremely sure this has been suggested before, but I’ll take my chances and do it anyway.
Please, ANET, even with a guide, collecting every bauble on every single map is an excruciatingly annoying task, not to mention how terrible it is when you missed one and realise it only when you can’t do anything anymore.

I believe frustration and madness should only be a Tribulation Mode feature, not normal or Infantile.

So my suggestions are basically:

Add a Bauble Counter.
Complete the achievement right as you collect the last Bauble on the zone.

I’m completely sure none of these two would require too much coding, and the benefits from them greatly surpass the downsides.

World 1 achievements are annoying enough to complete, but I did them anyway. After seeing how large the zones in W2 are, I’m not willing to even try, as I’m sure I’ll spend long, boring and annoying hours trying to finish.
I’m aware there are guides, but you can always skip a bauble accidentally for one reason or another.

I’m sincerely sorry for posting this, as I’m almost sure this is not the first thread about it, but if things stay as they are the next time SAB comes around, I’m certain it won’t be the last either.

Bauble Counter.

Posted by: Ghisteslohm.7803

Ghisteslohm.7803

They do not even need a counter, what would help BIG TIME would be if the achievement for collecting all baubles would be activated after collecting all baubles and not after defeating the boss.
That way you would be sure you have everything before leaving the level. Because the achievement shows after the boss I will never do the “collect all/find all in one go/kill all in one go….” without a guide. Would be too infuriating if you leave the zone and missed one.

So yeah, good suggestion

Bauble Counter.

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

The kill all assassins triggers on the last kill (Didn’t expect it, startled me off a cloud lol). So why not the baubles acievement?

Bauble Counter.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Having spent about 2-3 hours in World 2 zone 2 trying to find every single bauble….even on easy mode with a guide, then finishing off the boss only to find that I must have missed one somewhere or the guide was incomplete; I’m inclined to agree. I want a bauble counter somewhere so I can know that I got them all.

Because really, there are so many baubles to get in the world 2 zones that it takes me forever to get what I think is all of them. Ugh.