Boom Box Fixed Yet?

Boom Box Fixed Yet?

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Barabbas.8715

Barabbas.8715

I wanted to pick up the World 1 BB before SAB ends but not if it is still buggy as hell. Does anyone know if it has been fixed yet?

Boom Box Fixed Yet?

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Please enlighten us what is bugged about it.

Boom Box Fixed Yet?

Barabbas.8715

Bugs that have been reported:

Music too low
Music can’t be heard at all
Certain songs not working
Other people not being able to hear the music

Just to name a few. I really want one but I’m not dropping $10 on something that may not work.

Boom Box Fixed Yet?

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

Most of those will be due to players having the player music volume setting too low, although there probably will be some actual bugs in it.

Boom Box Fixed Yet?

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

Bugs that have been reported:

Music too low
Music can’t be heard at all
Certain songs not working
Other people not being able to hear the music

Just to name a few. I really want one but I’m not dropping $10 on something that may not work.

They said a fix is on the way for the low music, yet my boombox is still really low. Can’t believe it’s about to go out of the gemstore and it’s still not working properly yet. gg anet.

Most of those will be due to players having the player music volume setting too low, although there probably will be some actual bugs in it.

No, because when people play horns and other instruments the sound is normal.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

Boom Box Fixed Yet?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I have player music turned most of the way up but during Teq prep a charr was standing by me with music notes pouring out of his boom box and I couldn’t hear a thing. I haven’t bought either box because I want to know what it sounds like before I spend the gems.

Boom Box Fixed Yet?

Barabbas.8715

I have player music turned most of the way up but during Teq prep a charr was standing by me with music notes pouring out of his boom box and I couldn’t hear a thing. I haven’t bought either box because I want to know what it sounds like before I spend the gems.

That’s pretty much where I am right now. I’m not buying something that doesn’t work on a wishful promise that it will get fixed at some point.