Buffs removed when entering SAB

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Pocket.8406

Pocket.8406

According to the portal to SAB an buffs I have present on my character will be removed when entering SAB, I currently have the birthday booster active with over 20 hours left on it, I take it that if I were to enter then this would be removed. Although I could play another character the one with the booster on has the upgraded torch and most of the other gear and upgrades, as none of my other characters have any of this I don’t feel that I should have to farm in order to be able to continue with World 2 zone 3 without losing my booster. Is there anyway I can join without loosing my booster?

Bowler Hat – Elementalist – WvW
Fêz – Elementalist – sPvP
[TUP] and [team]

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

If you enter SAB with your birthday booster on, it’s as good as gone.

Either play with another character, lose your booster, or wait 20 hrs for the booster to wear off. Those are your only options, as far as I know.

Posted by: Pocket.8406

Pocket.8406

If you enter SAB with your birthday booster on, it’s as good as gone.

Either play with another character, lose your booster, or wait 20 hrs for the booster to wear off. Those are your only options, as far as I know.

Thanks for the info, I guess I don’t understand why i can’t go in without loosing the buff as it makes no sense to remove the birthday buff, I could understand if there might of been an exploit with certain food but removing the birthday booster is just ridiculous and it’s essentially restricting me from the content (unless I wanna lose all that sweet wxp and mf).

Bowler Hat – Elementalist – WvW
Fêz – Elementalist – sPvP
[TUP] and [team]

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

I did a full day of wvw and avoided SAB when I used mine. (Gained 35 wvw levels)

I admit it’s stupid, but it is what it is. The booster is too good to pass up imo, so you may as well do some other stuff in the meantime.