Easy mode 31/33?

Easy mode 31/33?

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

Hi,

I did World 2 the third time now and I’m still at 31/33. I just followed the clouds, are there some other points I need to go to?
I know that most of the points counting towards the achievement are just behind the savespots, so I made sure that I don’t jump over one of them. Nevertheless there seem to be only 25 savespots (9/9/7), so maybe I just missed two of the points that aren’t behind the savespots.

Anyone having a tip? I really don’t wanna go a fourth time if it will be a fail again…

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: egan.2751

egan.2751

i have the same thing, even did w3 genie thing and been in the hidden lab.

80 ele/80 mes/80 guar/80 war/80 sin/80 ranger,22 necro
piken square

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

I have the same problem after doing it twice already.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

There are two hand pointer things that I believe can easily be missed. In zone 1, there’s one before the bridge where the samurai or whatever are that leads to the raft.

In zone 3 there is a hand pointing to a portal on a ledge that is out of reach.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

Same issue, huh, sounds like a bug.

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Anarca.7236

Anarca.7236

Same problem here but i just finished it 1 time. Haven’t check Ayrilana’s references yet, but I’m gonna go for normal mode now, maybe later i’m gonna come back and look for those.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Mikuchan.7261

Mikuchan.7261

I finished it with just 29 points and I followed the route completely.
I noticed on the last boss that I jumped over one “check” for the points due to the waypoint jumping when I died and went through the waypoint a second time.
I assume that this is the case for some of the other points to and that’s really bad if it is.
The areas that you have to pass through to get the points need to be made so big that you cannot miss them no matter how you do it.

Since infantile mode isn’t fun for me in any way as I’m doing it just for completion, I don’t really feel like redoing it until this is fixed.

Easy mode 31/33?

Ayrilana.1396

I’ll run through it again real quick tonight and see if I can find them.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

There are two hand pointer things that I believe can easily be missed. In zone 1, there’s one before the bridge where the samurai or whatever are that leads to the raft.

And with those two points did you get the 33/33?
Me and other 9 people are stuck at 31/33.

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Mastapiece.1745

Mastapiece.1745

lol i dont think its only 10 people that are stuck.
im stuck at 31/33 aswell ^^

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

Checked the two beforementioned areas – nothing :/

I bet 200 gold on buggy!

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Blade Syphon.4325

Blade Syphon.4325

Just checked both areas, neither gave credit towards the achievement, and I’m still stuck at 31/33.

I’m going to go with the rest and say that, currently, this is bugged.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Hawk.3574

Hawk.3574

31/33 feats here

Ran through each level 2x normal mode 3x easy would help if I knew what level I was missing instead of blindly going at it. Wish we had more details for achievements, like a list of ones we completed, for cases like these.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: The Zed.7129

The Zed.7129

31 of 33 here as well. Can anyone at least confirm if this is a bug?

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

29/33
i got 2 stacks after some deaths. i dont know why.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Stuck on 31/33 after 2 complete runs. A friend is stuck at 29/33. We both completed infantile mode in solo mode.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

Chiming in for my cousin and I. We both ran through on Normal mode first, then Infantile. We’re both at 31/33.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Mathzz.7501

Mathzz.7501

I currently have 31/32 and not 33 for some reason.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Lane.3410

Lane.3410

I just finished Infantile Mode (solo) and I also only have 31/33.

Easy mode 31/33?

Ayrilana.1396

And with those two points did you get the 33/33?
Me and other 9 people are stuck at 31/33.

No. I looked at it again and the first one was for normal mode and the second was where you go to a minute later. I have no idea what the other two are.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Vince Ste Marie.2081

Vince Ste Marie.2081

Super Adventure Vince

Next

We’re tracking this issue. Thanks for the info.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Caramel Ham.4891

Caramel Ham.4891

Im also stuck at 31/33. I did this 3 times with the third time being the most through.

Seeing as how World 1 Infantile mode was so easy to get….im going with this is bugged.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Sophiera.1209

Sophiera.1209

All my friends including myself are also stuck at 31/33. We’ve walked everywhere and found nothing to complete the achievement.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: VKP Butcher.2751

VKP Butcher.2751

Add me to the list…31/33 :/

I gave my limbs to the gods, perhaps I’ll add yours to the offering!
Killian Darkwood(Rng), Kaalia Darkheart(Guard), Avacyn Darkmind(Mes):Maguuma

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Snaq.3408

Snaq.3408

Same here, 31/33…

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Njordfinn.4921

Njordfinn.4921

you get 3/33 by playing the normal mode it seems to me, so perhaps you have done zone 1 and did the others only in infantile mode?
still just guessing here

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Clisna.3041

Clisna.3041

After clear Zone 1-3
I’m 29/33
I got 24 in Zone 1 and 2
maybe it’s less one ?

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Iaknihs.8536

Iaknihs.8536

I did all on normal mode before i started doing them in Infantile for the Achievement. sooo nopes. still 31/33

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

When I beat the ice king… er Storm Wizard, I’ll be at 31 also.

Hand pointers have nothing to do with the tracker, as I recall from April it’s the clouds. I believe there was a path in Zone 2 and Zone 3 that went two ways, one was good, one could get you killed, but they let you follow both. It’s possible you need to follow both to complete the achievement.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

I’m at 32/33

I was stuck at 31/33 until I found one at the last check point at World 2 Zone 1 before the boss. You had to be in the air when the check point launches you to gain it.

I’ve stepped on every cloud. Even the ones you’re not suppose to walk on. Can’t find the last one.

(edited by Azure Prower.8701)

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I can confirm the bug. I’m at 31/33.

Got 30 when I died near the Yeti. I think going to the Yeti gave it and it was a lag/visual bug. Sometimes there is delay. I already noticed this with other achievements.

31 on killing the endboss.

No 32, 33. Please fix this. Makse sure all the 33 are on the way up and not missable cause if you need to search away from the clouds nobody would find it.

I followed the good and “bad” paths at the clouds and went in the shop with the torch(did not go in other shops cause there weren’t any others on the way where hands pointed to)

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: wipefusens.9625

wipefusens.9625

this cloud could be 32/33.
but it don’t know how to get up there…

http://tinyurl.com/l5fjudh

Easy mode 31/33?

Ayrilana.1396

So it seems that they did not make the trigger area large enough for the last two.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Raziel.9738

Raziel.9738

this cloud could be 32/33.
but it don’t know how to get up there…

http://tinyurl.com/l5fjudh

Try using the clouds going up to that checkpoint, WITHOUT feeding the squid. Will test this now, myself, and report back if it works.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Gildan Bladeborn.2198

Gildan Bladeborn.2198

I’m also currently stuck on 31/33, gone through all zones more than once with no joy.

Ceia Mirschail is my mesmer, and I am one of [SLVR]’s overachievers.
Ehmry Bay for life!

Easy mode 31/33?

Ayrilana.1396

Everyone should try world 2 again. They fixed the bug.

Easy mode 31/33?

Raziel.9738

Nevermind, that didn’t work. The wooden beams are ghost objects. Can’t jump/stand on them, you just fall through.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Eowin Of Rohan.2619

Eowin Of Rohan.2619

I’m also stuck at 31/33
Where are the 2 points that have been corrected ? (don’t want to go through the whole thing again if both are in zone2 for example)

Easy mode 31/33?

ElenaDragon.8401

Everyone should try world 2 again. They fixed the bug.

Thanks for the heads up Ayrilana! Here are the patch notes with the fix:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-September-3-2013/first#post2780744

Easy mode 31/33?

Previous

Vince Ste Marie.2081

Super Adventure Vince

Next

I’m also stuck at 31/33
Where are the 2 points that have been corrected ? (don’t want to go through the whole thing again if both are in zone2 for example)

The two problematic tiers for this achievement were located in 2-3. There were also areas that you could easily jump over and miss triggering the achievement. We’ve increased the area that triggers these so they should be pretty impossible to miss. Another run through Infantile Mode should net you the achievement.

Easy mode 31/33?

ElenaDragon.8401

I’m also stuck at 31/33

The two problematic tiers for this achievement were located in 2-3. There were also areas that you could easily jump over and miss triggering the achievement. We’ve increased the area that triggers these so they should be pretty impossible to miss. Another run through Infantile Mode should net you the achievement.

Thanks Vince! Having this one so close to being finished has been bugging me. I’ll check out 2-3 later today.

Easy mode 31/33?

Raziel.9738

I’m also stuck at 31/33

Thanks for pointing out specifics, even though infantile mode doesn’t take more than a few minutes to run through =P Very impressed with how quick you guys are addressing all these issues.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: ClanAncaria.7310

ClanAncaria.7310

Confirmed – I picked up the missing 2 points after the patch. 1 of them was about half way through, and the other came off the Yeti Boss where jumping off the 5th (overhead) rainbow down to the Yeti yielded the final point.

Thanks for the adjustment guys. ^^

Easy mode 31/33?

Raziel.9738

Fixed for me too. Both in zone 3, first one was one of the clouds before the Yeti fight, the second one was unlocked as I reached the top of the hill that the Yeti is on.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Eowin Of Rohan.2619

Eowin Of Rohan.2619

Thank you ! Found both of them.

Easy mode 31/33?

Lane.3410

I’m still stuck at 32/33. Got both the one before the yeti and the one on the yeti platform, which considering I was 31/33 yesterday should have been all I needed.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

I’m stuck at 32/33, went through Zone 3 today so it’s probably not the problem.

Easy mode 31/33?

Previous

Vince Ste Marie.2081

Super Adventure Vince

Next

Like I said earlier, a few areas that progressed the achievement could be jumped over. Give yourself another full Infantile run and you should be good.

Easy mode 31/33?

Lane.3410

Well, I just went through zone 3, for the third time now, and am still at 32/33.

I definitely started out with 31/33 and I definitely discovered the 2 feats others mentioned (at least the little achievement box dinged and popped up in the corner of the screen 2 times; once before the yeti and once on the actual yeti platform), but one of them obviously didn’t credit me for the meta. I thought going through again might correct it, but it didn’t and I really don’t want to do it a 4th time. -_-

Easy mode 31/33?

Previous

Vince Ste Marie.2081

Super Adventure Vince

Well, I just went through zone 3, for the third time now, and am still at 32/33.

I definitely started out with 31/33 and I definitely discovered the 2 feats others mentioned (at least the little achievement box dinged and popped up in the corner of the screen 2 times; once before the yeti and once on the actual yeti platform), but one of them obviously didn’t credit me for the meta. I thought going through again might correct it, but it didn’t and I really don’t want to do it a 4th time. -_-

Let me clarify: When I say “another Infantile run” I mean for all of World 2. There were a few acheivement triggers that you could vault over using the checkpoint bounces in Zones 1 and 2.