Easy mode 31/33?

Easy mode 31/33?

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

I’m also stuck at 31/33
Where are the 2 points that have been corrected ? (don’t want to go through the whole thing again if both are in zone2 for example)

The two problematic tiers for this achievement were located in 2-3. There were also areas that you could easily jump over and miss triggering the achievement. We’ve increased the area that triggers these so they should be pretty impossible to miss. Another run through Infantile Mode should net you the achievement.

I just did a run, got 32/33, still don’t know what I’m missing.

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Lane.3410

Lane.3410

This is where I finally got it in Zone 2. Needless to say, it was not fun having to go through the WHOLE of Infantile Mode a second (in some cases third) time to get this achievement (basically 5 hours now spent just on this), but I will assume that it would have been too much trouble to just credit everyone who had 31/33 with the achievement.

All of that for 1 achievement point too. Shoot me.

Attachments:

(edited by Lane.3410)

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Magische Boek.2530

Magische Boek.2530

i have this problem for world 1, 26/27 there ran it multiple times now

I’m not arguing!
I’m simply explaining why I’m right.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

I thought finishing it in normal mode was supposed to give you credit for Infantile anyways? Did I totally misunderstand that or didn’t Josh say that at some point?

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: TFMurphy.5136

TFMurphy.5136

32/33 here as well, after running all three zones many times. I’m not even sure what I’m expected to do to hit each ‘trigger’. Should you stop dead on a checkpoint and let it launch you straight up? Should you push as far forward as you can and hit some invisible trigger ahead of the checkpoint? Should you just walk normally through the checkpoint gate after it launches you? Are the triggers only available during the Checkpoint Launch?

I know there’s necessarily some triggers that don’t require Checkpoints, but given I’ve walked just about everywhere in the first 2 Zones and along every part of the Infantile Path in Zone 3 (including up to the one Checkpoint that isn’t visited in the Infantile path), the launches are the only things I can think of. And I don’t know what’s the proper way to get past them, having tried multiple variants of the above.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

For me it was 2-1, the very last checkpoint, it bounces you up, and if you hold forward during the bounce you will go over a trigger point. just go on ground level forward past that point and it’ll trigger.

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

I usually just make sure I’m back on the checkpoint at ground level after the bounce before moving forward.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

i have this problem for world 1, 26/27 there ran it multiple times now

First shop in zone one after the first checkpoint.

@TFMurphy: Try Zone 3 and drop down on top of the yeti boss from the rainbow that leads up above him. Also try the shop where you bought the torch. I can’t remember if that counted or not.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: nortagemdrol.9071

nortagemdrol.9071

I’ve run through the entire world 2 infantile mode probably around 5 times now and on this last go through I made sure to walk to every cloud through every checkpoint twice. I’m still stuck at 32/33. I don’t get it.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: swordbreaker.5189

swordbreaker.5189

I got this one cloud that don’t trigger in W2 Z3.

Attachments:

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Wicked Rin.1972

Wicked Rin.1972

I also did baby mode for the achievement and ended up 32/33. I ran it twice without jumping over checkpoints. I think it’s the inactive cloud that is messing it up also.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Wicked Rin.1972

Wicked Rin.1972

Okay, so I did baby mode again and the inactive cloud, in zone 3, for sure wasn’t needed. I missed the one at zone 1, the checkpoint right before the boss, just had to walk instead of jumping across the checkpoint.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Nukk.3847

Nukk.3847

Well i just did my runs 5-8 in infantile mode today…on 2 different chars…and i’m still stuck at 32/33. This really isn’t funny anymore.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

I went through whole of World 2 again and took great care on getting all clouds. Still 32/33. I give up.

This only adds to the disappointment I feel from World 2 compared to World 1. Maybe others like it better, I don’t.

(edited by Traveller.7496)

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Serra.5479

Serra.5479

3 runs today, throught all World 2, and I still 32/33.

And yes, I walk in all checkpoints.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Saurok.9506

Saurok.9506

I am also stuck at 32/33 but I may have found my problem one. In Zone 3 at the part right before a bear between an inclined iced over bridge and a horizontal iced over bridge there is a cloud that is not activating for me I have hit every other cloud on 3 separate attempts but this one will not activate.

See screenshot below.

Attachments:

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Ishtar.6457

Ishtar.6457

yep that cloud refuse to fart rainbows, but i still got my achievement even without that cloud. i think you guys should do normal mode also to get the achievements. i am not sure tho, i was stuck at 31/33 also but as soon as i did all normal mode the achievement pop for me.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: MikeyEll.5019

MikeyEll.5019

Got stuck at 32/33, went back to zone 1, followed clouds and got 33/33 halfway through.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: CPC.8750

CPC.8750

I’ve done infantile mode 3 full times today and I’m stuck on 32/33 as well.
EDIT: Did Z3 again and it just worked while on a cloud entering the fog area, I did nothing different.

In the future would it not be possible to have more detailed tracking for achievements with 33 tiers? We’d have a chance of knowing whats not working then and not just be told to redo the whole thing again (and it still not work).

(edited by CPC.8750)

Easy mode 31/33?

Serra.5479

Another 2 full runs today, still 32/33 PLS anet, fix this or say something >. <

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: soulcakeduck.7036

soulcakeduck.7036

Suggestion for the future, split these infantile achievements per zone not per world. It’s a huge investment (especially with the W2 zone lengths) to have to redo the entire package for an unpredictable point missing through no fault of our own.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

In the German forums some guys also couldn only get to 32/33. As mentioned above some cloud in Z3 is bugged. I think it wasn’t bugged before. So most people got 31/33 before the fix and then up to 33… and people that start only now can’t get to 33 because noe what other cloud is bugged and can’t activated(others that tried before the fix got this already and then the 32,33 after the fix).

It is the cloud mentioned by Saurok.9506
He also has a screen. You need to go through the bridge with the yeti on that platform(that you can kill or just ignore him) instead.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

I’m still stuck at 32/33 myself. Did all zones multiple times, and I have no clue what I’m missing, too.

Easy mode 31/33?

Serra.5479

After +10 full runs, I tried it with another character, and still 32/33

My english isnt good, please, can anyone post this bug in the bug forum? TYVM

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Just did Infantile for the first time and ended up with 32/33. Guess I’ll give it another shot and see if it pops, but based on this thread I’m not feeling very optimistic >.>

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Cotheer.2806

Cotheer.2806

Same here.

Attachments:

(edited by Cotheer.2806)

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Miazara.8164

Miazara.8164

I was also stuck on 32/33 but did zone 3 with the bugged cloud when I did that zone for the first time.
After running zone 1 again and not getting the last one i went on to zone 2. I made sure after each cloud not to instantly hit the checkpoint but next to it to make sure it counts before I hit the checkpoint and get jumped up. Turns out it was the checkpoint before the teleporting area in zone 2 that I was missing. Maybe this helps with other people.

With this I can also confirm that the bugged cloud does NOT count towards the 33.

Hope it helps.

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Ash.5274

Ash.5274

I was also stuck at 32/33, and for some reason the achievement only popped when I completed normal mode (did infantile first to get an idea of what to expect). Maybe useful for anyone in the same boat and yet to run world 2 in normal mode.

Easy mode 31/33?

Serra.5479

+15 full runs, still 32/33…
Pls, fix this…

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

I’ve done infantile mode 3 full times today and I’m stuck on 32/33 as well.
EDIT: Did Z3 again and it just worked while on a cloud entering the fog area, I did nothing different.

Ok I got mine in much the same way, with screenie. The area that CPC is referring to is just up from a checkpoint, past 4 red (explosive) barrels on the ice and past the polar bear; ahead is a cloud/rainbow leading up, and a second one at the top of that leading up again. It’s at the top of this cloud’s rainbow that I got the achieve.

Attachments:

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Easy mode 31/33?

Serra.5479

Still 32/33 here, I tried again today. This is the only one SAB achievement I dont have yet.

We need a fix here guys, I dont want miss this achievement >.<

Easy mode 31/33?

Posted by: Daala.4258

Daala.4258

I’m at 32/33 too. I’m not sure where to look for missing checkpoint…

W2Z1 – 10 points,
W2Z2 – 12 points,
W2Z3 – 20 points.

(edited by Daala.4258)

Easy mode 31/33?

Serra.5479

A lot of people with this problem after the fix, maybe we need another fix, add another point (34/33) will help to us to get the achievement and complete all the achievements