[GLITCHHH] - NO REWARD - w1 z3 in TRIBU-mode

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

okay, im lying a bit, i got the green coin, BUT ONLY ALMOST due to a design hole. This is a warning thread to others and to Anet to maybe prevent it further.

1.) after 2h + gem coin i beat w1z3 frog boss
2.) as he dies, the game RANDOMLY KILLS me. ( probably melee + lag though i went over leaf)
3.) PROBLEM:
I now have 40 sec time to get from check-point to chest, or i would be teleported and left WITHOUT THE REWARD FOR THIS HARDMODE !!!!,!,

I luckily got to it, but due to the well known recent perma-lag, i still died on jumping locusts 2x times, then made it with 10sec left to chest.
Now to prevent future nerve tragedies, please
A) fix random deaths joke
B) fix lag issues, i did my jumps good, i enjoy something hard, but the locusts are 75% unplayable
C) easiest imo….give the winner a pop-up to teleport away and/or remove chest and give reward as personal loot

I mean it does sound unfair and heartbreaking? Being forcefuly ported before getting your hard worked chest?

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Posted by: noobgood.8762

noobgood.8762

To the nerve tragedies the OP refers to:

I always had latency issues with the Toad King and died almost every time I jumped on lily pads (which made me facetank his “front” attack and dodge everything else on the leaf right in front of him). When I did w2 z3 TM for the 2nd time, I was excited to be able to create my 2nd Toad King Weapon. After a two hour run I finally reached the boss, killed it and died to something random right after having killed it (this issue was caused by standing too close to the boss while it died afaik now). I tried not to panic and get to him over the lily pads – but nope, latency. Desperately I tried it again and again while being forced to watch the “time to warping” ticking down to zero. That was the most frustrating experienced I have ever had in GW2 so far, I almost threw the kitten laptop out of the window…

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

I really feel for you guys, I would be pretty mad if that were me. I think a simple fix would be to give you invulnerability as soon as the boss dies, but not the kind the poison still goes through

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry

Posted by: Coldin.2840

Coldin.2840

Yeah. This happened to me just tonight too. When he died, I was instantly killed. It was a bit nerve-racking trying to get back before the timer ended, especially since those lily pads are a little buggy with lag.

I’m just glad I didn’t have to use a continue coin as well.

Coldin – Thief – Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Timer on opening of the chest. Problem solved. Only if you opened the chest the timer should start.

Edit: Another question: Can you complete the same zone again at the same day and open the chest if you couldn’t open it the first time? Or does this still count as “opened” for that day and you have to wait 1 day because of the daily restrictions?

Posted by: KitaYumi.7048

KitaYumi.7048

Timer on opening of the chest. Problem solved. Only if you opened the chest the timer should start.

Edit: Another question: Can you complete the same zone again at the same day and open the chest if you couldn’t open it the first time? Or does this still count as “opened” for that day and you have to wait 1 day because of the daily restrictions?

It only counts as opened if you actually opened the chest. Finishing the zone without looting the chest does not count, so you can run it again to get the loot if you missed it.

Posted by: Cupcake.1579

Cupcake.1579

Same problem here.. wen the boss died i fell in the posion, fell to my death 2 times on the way back and started panicking, and that’s not good -_-* did not make it in time..
so no coin to show for it.. already wrote a ticket, and i hope ill still get it.

Posted by: AlphaDelilas.2873

AlphaDelilas.2873

I had the same problem yesterday, but sadly I didn’t make it in time. I got no achievement nor did I get the coin because I kept dying mid-jump. Makes me want to not play the SAB, but I want the stupid achievement points :/