Hotfix in a suicide button.

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

With how easy it is to get stuck in glitched environments and how you’re not even allowed to rejoin your party in Tribulation mode this really needs to happen and happen fast.

Posted by: Ishtar.6457

Ishtar.6457

i agree with you. i was doing tribulation world 2 zone 2, and suddenly i am stuck between 2 angry rock and i can’t do nothing about it because they keep jumping nonstop. there’s no vulnerability for my toon so i can’t escape either. so my options was only to re-log and start over from the very beginning.

Posted by: Sunfish.5970

Sunfish.5970

I agree with OP.

Poopy Person : (

Posted by: Vizier.3164

Vizier.3164

Agreed, here is some proof:

Attachments:

i7-3770K, XFX HD7970, ASUS SABERTOOTH, G.Skill ARES 16 GB 1600
Vizier: 80 mesm-guard-ele-war
Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Goomby.9302

Goomby.9302

This is the same place I got stuck, and then my husband got stuck trying to help me. It’s one thing to make things difficult. It’s quite another to create an endless loop you can’t possibly escape from. I can and do have fun in Tribulation mode, but this was not fun. What a waste of time that was. One simple mistake and you have to start over.

Posted by: Archomeda.6472

Archomeda.6472

Oh, that place. I also got stuck there once. I got out though by spamming V all the time. Sometimes you have a (very) small window allowing you to dodge. Combined with WASD you can get out after a couple of seconds to minutes.

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

Use the shovel, let yourself get killed by bunnies. Sometimes it works, but sometimes they act like you’re out of reach.