How does SAB scale with number of players?

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Essa.5826

Essa.5826

Hi,

I cant find a source now, but im certain that i’ve read that SAB would be possible to play solo. But how does that scale? Does the boss HP change if youre playing solo, and does it scale up per player or directly if youre 2 in the instance?

Just wondering if its viable to play with 2 players, or if you have to go either 1 or full group.

Br
Essa

FSP

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

I think only bosses HP scale but I am not sure. Rest remain same imo.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

Posted by: Monkey Fritz.9052

Monkey Fritz.9052

It’s the same regardless.
It’s not really any easy with a group, nor harder solo. If you are with a group, then someone better than you might get to the checkpoints first or manage to kill the boss before you die to his mechanics too many times.
Really either way it’s a matter of trial and error. The first zone is really easy to get into by yourself and get an idea, or with 2 or a group. Just give it a shot.

(At least it was before when you had 5 lives to start every time. It may be considerably more annoying with or without a group now that you only get 1.)

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

It’s much easier in a group.

If you have 5 people going, it’s far more likely someone will make it to a checkpoint than if you’re solo. I like it that way.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: KSQK.3485

KSQK.3485

Speaking of checkpoints, is the checkpoints supposed to be a personal thing or party-wide thing?

For example, one person in your party manages to reach checkpoint B, but other party members haven’t reached there yet. If one of your party members died, will they respawn at the latest checkpoint?

Posted by: Naglifar.1684

Naglifar.1684

In Tribulation Mode, if you are in a party its required that every player reaches a check point with the balloon in order to activate it.