How long will this stay?

How long will this stay?

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

4 weeks again and the other big update at September 17th with the LFG tool and other stuff will be additional? Or will box also be removed then already?

How long will this stay?

Posted by: Vince Ste Marie.2081

Vince Ste Marie.2081

Super Adventure Vince

The Box is open all month.

How long will this stay?

Posted by: Stinja.9612

Stinja.9612

The Box is open all month.

Hey Vince while its here all month is there any chance the rapid water textures will be changed? I’ve never felt motion sickness in a game before but for what ever reason it triggers massive headaches for me. Thanks for the box -Stinja

I may be harsh but i care deeply about the game.
Twitch→ (http://www.twitch.tv/phenomatron)

How long will this stay?

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

Why can’t this be around as a longer term thing? Given the immense difficulty that this chapter offers there’s more incentive and replay value in it, ESPECIALLY Tribulation Mode.

If not a constant presence, how about a fortnightly for a week thing or perhaps gold paid access.

How long will this stay?

Posted by: Kaleban.9834

Kaleban.9834

So an Infinite Lives Coin that’s only useful for a limited time for 600 Gems? That’s an extra bank slot for forever, or for 200 gems more an infinite gathering tool that ostensibly will always be useful in perpetuity.

Is there some reason that the Box can’t be a permanent feature? Its a video game/XMen training area for Asura, no reason why it can’t be permanent. You guys at ANet are starting to get ridiculous with this temporary for the sake of it content.

How long will this stay?

Posted by: brethyew.6219

brethyew.6219

In the long run it seems possible it will be permanent, or at least returning on a cycle like Halloween and Crown Pavilion. It is incomplete atm though (unless they had a ridiculously prolific 4 months and just didn’t release it all ;P), and they’re going to take it down each time they build a new world so they can tweak everything across the board and build excitement for the next world. I’d love to see it around long term once it’s finished, but I can understand why they take it down in the meantime.

How long will this stay?

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

please make it longer if it isnt permenant. i ve got a fulltime job & a family .. love sab, & would like to play it a bit more but not rushing to avoid being miss out. at the end of day ppl would enjoy it more.
for 600gem to gain access to the game is worth it, really would love to see it stay for longer so tht i really can take my time not stressing out to complete it!
it is a great great game .. i love love the hard mode its hillarious. laughed my belly out and i wanna kill moto for making me die so many times

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

How long will this stay?

Posted by: Kaleban.9834

Kaleban.9834

In the long run it seems possible it will be permanent, or at least returning on a cycle like Halloween and Crown Pavilion. It is incomplete atm though (unless they had a ridiculously prolific 4 months and just didn’t release it all ;P), and they’re going to take it down each time they build a new world so they can tweak everything across the board and build excitement for the next world. I’d love to see it around long term once it’s finished, but I can understand why they take it down in the meantime.

Protip: Moto isn’t real and the SAB box isn’t a physical object. Copy/Paste. Its a simple matter to leave SAB active year round, while the devs work on programming the offline copy. Which allows the devs to tweak as needed prior to the next world release, while players are able to enjoy difficult content at their individual pace, rather than rushing to complete it within an arbitrary 30 day time limit.

Also, last I checked, SAB isn’t associated with any real world holiday, so the excuse thakittens seasonal is baseless.