I did what the genie asked me to.

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Chesed.2890

Chesed.2890

I can’t help but feel like I was manipulated into doing something bad.

Posted by: hiroscho.7230

hiroscho.7230

And the Snaff prize goes to Moto with his Super Adventure Box!

Posted by: Raziel.9738

Raziel.9738

And the Snaff prize goes to Moto with his Super Adventure Box!

=O That little slimeball

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Is he competing for the Snaff Prize this year? It wouldn’t matter, we’d still be the Snaff Savant since we won the Prize before and we’re friends with Zojja anyway.

Chesed.2890

Is he competing for the Snaff Prize this year? It wouldn’t matter, we’d still be the Snaff Savant since we won the Prize before and we’re friends with Zojja anyway.

Did you follow the genie’s request? The snaff prize comment makes much more sense if you do….

Nilkemia.8507

I haven’t gotten to that part of the story yet. I haven’t cleared World 2. Would be nice if it didn’t require a 400 bauble item..

>.>

Chesed.2890

I haven’t gotten to that part of the story yet. I haven’t cleared World 2. Would be nice if it didn’t require a 400 bauble item..

>.>

It’s not so bad. I ran world 1 zone 1 over and over again. I open the second chest (not the one in the lake), go to the secret cave before the first waypoint, hit up the bee dog, then just run to the end to finish the level and get the bauble chest. Lather, rinse, rebeats.

Nilkemia.8507

That’s still tedious for me. Go ahead and spoil it, I won’t care.

Obviously in a spoiler box, so others don’t get fussed over it.

Posted by: Coldin.2840

Coldin.2840

Major story spoilers ahead. Don’t read if you want to see it all for yourself.

The genie in World 3 preview tells you that the True Enemy is actually outside the box. And if you use the code on the machine you will defeat the True Enemy and win Super Adventure Box. If you go the place he tells you to go, you’ll find a krewe working on some experiment, presumably Moto’s old krewe. You enter the code into the machine and sabotage their experiment.

Bonus: If you go back and tell any of this to Moto, he says he doesn’t know what you’re talking about and thinks you’ve been spending too much time in the box.

Coldin – Thief – Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Acidicore.3264

Acidicore.3264

Seems some of you read the short story and some didn’t, so, theory time!

It’s possible it’s the shadow of himself he saw behind Mia when he was showcasing his project the first time. It’s either a glitch in the system or he created the code accidentally while programming under extreme insomnia. The box launched itself when moto needed it, and it’s helping him to get revenge, so it’s his shadow. Not his evil twin, but more of a malevolent version of himself that feels the two of them need more credit than they’re getting, and he’s willing to do what moto won’t.

Nilkemia.8507

That’s it huh? Rather predictable. As long as they don’t find out we did it, we should be fine.

Posted by: Acidicore.3264

Acidicore.3264

That’s it huh? Rather predictable. As long as they don’t find out we did it, we should be fine.

Better yet, what if they do? LA had a ton of love, DR just recently finished off (what ai’ve been told, was away training for a month so I don’t know personally and never will) also a rather lovely set of stories, be nice is Rata Sum also did in the future as well. SAB is fantastic, but something focused directly in the city would be great. think of it, they report you and moto for sabotage, throw you in prison, the shadow freaks out and takes control of the city as revenge and then it’s up to the two of you to reclaim enough of the city to enter SAB. Finally, you and moto take him as he takes over the virtual form of the evil overload and free both Rata Sum and SAB from his control.

Possibilities man.

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Lots of us have already been thrown in jail in Rata Sum.