Inter-changeable stats

Inter-changeable stats

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

This is one of the best addition to Legendary weapons there could be. This should also be available to new ascended armour when released.

Something that will take time to craft x6, this would be create if I could stick to armour set and change its stats outside of combat for various builds.

Inter-changeable stats

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

hmmm i want ascended gear to be able to change stats too.

Inter-changeable stats

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

I would be totally OK with additional time gating if ascended gear could do that.

Inter-changeable stats

Posted by: roachsrealm.9284

roachsrealm.9284

…now if only I could make my trait panel “legendary” so I can change that on the fly, easily, between different build load outs.

Smitten Mittens (The Gothic Embrace [Goth], Fort Aspenwood)

Inter-changeable stats

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

Just give us Legendary everything so we can skip this interm tier BS.

Inter-changeable stats

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

I think this kind of feature is actually LEGENDARY and should be EXCLUSIVE to them. I dare say ANet agrees and won’t be adding this to any other equipment types.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Inter-changeable stats

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

I think this kind of feature is actually LEGENDARY and should be EXCLUSIVE to them. I dare say ANet agrees and won’t be adding this to any other equipment types.

not really.
if they are truly legendary, they can change skins too.

Inter-changeable stats

Posted by: Malthurius.6870

Malthurius.6870

This feature is being added to legendaries because legendaries take a ludicrous amount of effort to create (much more than ascended), and before this update the only way to change stats was to spend money on a fine transmutation crystal; (it was basically milking legendary weapon holders for gold/gems if they ever wanted to use their legendary with a different build).

Ascended just doesn’t take as much work to get as a legendary does, so I don’t think it warrants this kind of ability. You’ll have to wait for when/if they create legendary armor/accessories, but I don’t think that’ll happen in all honesty.

Inter-changeable stats

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

Yea it’s amazing isn’t it?
Now we can pick berserker stats and change to berserker stats when we do other content.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

Inter-changeable stats

Posted by: dodgycookies.4562

dodgycookies.4562

its a great bonus to legendary owners. They should put in a feature like this for the sigils as well, since switching builds usually means a different set of sigils as well as stats

[ICoa] Blackgate

Inter-changeable stats

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

legendaries have a prestige value besides being convenient able to change stats.

to balance it up, legendary gear will have all changeable stat combo readily available while ascended will need to add them one by one.

for example

craft:
ascended armor chest berserker stats
ascended armor chest soldier stats

combine them together, ascended armor chest can change into berserker or soldiers

craft another
ascended armor chest valkyrie’s stats
combine this with the existing ascended armor chest with berserkers and soldiers.

now the ascended armor can change between 3 stats combo.
legendary will have all stat combo available, all existing and future new stat combos.

however, it would be much better if legendary gear can change the skin as well.

Inter-changeable stats

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

Yea it’s amazing isn’t it?
Now we can pick berserker stats and change to berserker stats when we do other content.

lol. I wish this wasn’t so true.