Looks like I'm gonna be deleting items

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: KrisV.5612

KrisV.5612

I if wasnt gonna want kittening MF armor,ascended rings,amulets ,accessories ,runes,sigils,weapons,etc. I wouldnt of spent the 50g+ all the laurels, transformation crystals, guild commendations,etc on items that had MF armor. I dont want to “pick a stat from our approved options” They will be completely useless to me since I have a 2nd set of items that are different stats. So ty Anet for screwing those over that took the time and effort to have MF sets for us to farm in the world. I rather have all the gold,mats, and laurels,commendations,etc back.

Kris Auditore- 80 Warrior Hawk Ice- Main 80 Ranger
Leader of Immortal Legacy on Blackgate(US)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/immortallegacy/

Posted by: Diasozo zu Heltzer.8720

Diasozo zu Heltzer.8720

I’m not a prophet or anything, but I am pretty sure the answer to your frustration will be “tough luck”.

If it means anything though, I feel you. I’m sorry.

Posted by: Psycosi.4670

Psycosi.4670

The MF Utility from laurels will still work.

Posted by: BowmasterSol.3457

BowmasterSol.3457

My advice is to wait a bit before you do anything drastic. The livestream mentioned giving all current GW2 players +20% MF, but there may be some specific MF reimbursement to those with MF gear. This is just a possibility, but if it does happen they won’t be able to reimburse you if you delete your gear beforehand.

Also, if your current character does not need a new set of gear stats, then give it to an alt, since the items will be account-bound. This is the best I can do for an optimistic outcome for you. I hope it goes well.

Knowledge is power.

Posted by: kahzee.6042

kahzee.6042

why not give it to alts?

Posted by: kahzee.6042

kahzee.6042

that’s the real problem

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

why would you only have mf gear to begin with? You are just being selfish and contributing very minimal to the team running with that.

He has another set for real purposes. Come on guys. Eyes.

Posted by: rjnemer.7816

rjnemer.7816

why would you only have mf gear to begin with? You are just being selfish and contributing very minimal to the team running with that.

Sorry, but still, farming in the world should be the least rewarding. There should be no need for MF.

They should be working on their broken asfuq Risk vs. Reward system.

“If you want to get rid of “zerk” you have to make content
hard enough to make them cry, not just rivers but oceans."

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

Sorry, but still, farming in the world should be the least rewarding. There should be no need for MF.

They should be working on their broken asfuq Risk vs. Reward system.

I’ll probably repeat this phrase with the time to come, the gw2 we had come to know, the gw2 we had come to expect, unofficially died on it’s very first birthday, along with the departure of robert. However, fear not! the remaining anet members are excited to release you, Grind Wars 2!.

Posted by: BilboBaggins.5620

BilboBaggins.5620

You will never convince me that anything in PvE short of Fractals level content is difficult enough that mf armor makes any difference. You can go through most of these dungeons with nothing but rare gear if you wanted.

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

We have known that ANet have intended to change MF for a good while now.

Infact, I believe a thread I started 3 months ago was the first instance of an ANet dev (Colin) alerting us that they were not happy with how MF was implemented, and they intended to change it. Link to that thread HERE.

Now, in that 3 months, think of all the extra gold (and your teammates time you have wasted) that your MF gear has allowed you to get.

I’m sure it’s worth the trade-off, be thankful that they are allowing you to change it, and not just deleting it completely.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

Posted by: lordozone.9167

lordozone.9167

Anet said they didnt want to ruin peoples hard work when it came to gear. Those of us with high magic find being told tough luck totally contradicts that statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR NOTHING ANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Intended-Magic-Find-Changes

Commander Yvette Doombringer – 80 Thief
Sea of Sorrows
Event Farming Guide —> facebook.com/GW2EventZergGuide

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Threads created for the sake of complaining, such as this one, are not allowed as they are not conductive to a healthy & constructive discussion, and tend to bring unnecessary inflammatory comments. Therefore, this thread has been locked.

In the future please try to submit more constructive and detailed feedback, so our team can easily gather your issues and/or concerns.