Magic Find Infusion / Runes of MF

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

Q:

Hi, I have an MF infusion sitting at my bank unused, as I have some armor with MF runes.

What exactly will be maked about those things? I don’t really care about Runes, but the infusion had cost me 20 dailyes to buy. And I never used it.

What exactly will be made about those things?

Posted by: codingCaptor.9428

codingCaptor.9428

A:

Check that post I linked to again. It’s not on that specific post, but the next post he makes (You can access it by clicking the down arrow under his name) He specifically states that the MF Utility Infusion will not be changing. To be very specific:

• Utility Infusion will still work.

Posted by: Draco.2806

Draco.2806

We don’t know how they’ll handle it yet, but ANet said they want to make it as painless as possible for owners of magic find items.

Hope so. I have a full deck of MF armor myself.

Posted by: diegter.4721

diegter.4721

I have the same question, what will be the change for the MF, and I have some MF bost, I have to use them before the upgrade ?

Posted by: codingCaptor.9428

codingCaptor.9428

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Magic-Find-merged-1/page/2#post2713566

Utility infusions will still work. No clue about the runes.

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

boosts I know that Isn’t will change. You can keep using any boosts (food/itens).

coding, they had not mentioned about how the infusions itself will work. Only that the equipment with stats will be one-time changeable by double-clicking it.

I have an unused MF infusion. My fear is what will happen with this thing. Double click to convert to karma infusion? lol, no, I already have it. Double click to get an offensive infusion? lol, No, I already have it (And actually, they are a lot more cheap in laurel cost).

EDIT : Find the post that state infusions will continue working. Thanks. I don’t think its very good maintain infusions, but ok.. I’ll have to buy another ascended trinket >_< .