Master Of Baubles bugged.

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: FireFlakes.3029

FireFlakes.3029

I’ve been trying to complete master of baubles since it’s the only achievement I still require. Following guides that show all the baubles I completed the first two zones easy, but after trying four times, on different chars, I still fail at finishing the third zone.

I’ve counted the baubles and searched for others in the area, and am sure that I’ve obtained all of the baubles. I was wondering if it is bugged and if other people have run into the same problem.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Is this on World 1 or 2?

If its world one then you’re either missing the one that has that difficult jump to the sloped trunk or one of the ones on the crumbling leaves.

Posted by: Derathore.4326

Derathore.4326

i got the same problem i only need this achievement to complet all of this i followed this guide 100% http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=realzsBU66E and not working

amd a10-5800k 4.2ghz quad-core | amd hd7850 2g gddr5 | kingston/crucial 1×8go 1600mhz | ssd
kingston 128g | Nzxt phantom 410 black | therm
altake Tr2-600w

Posted by: ultimaoblivionx.8706

ultimaoblivionx.8706

Yeah I played through this Zone twice. I’m pretty sure it’s bugged. Towards the end, there’s a log that is supposed to have 5 baubles on top of it, but right now it only has 4. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Posted by: Derathore.4326

Derathore.4326

yep i the trunk only have 4 i spend alot of time trying to look for a fifth and no… only 4

Attachments:

amd a10-5800k 4.2ghz quad-core | amd hd7850 2g gddr5 | kingston/crucial 1×8go 1600mhz | ssd
kingston 128g | Nzxt phantom 410 black | therm
altake Tr2-600w

(edited by Derathore.4326)

Posted by: ultimaoblivionx.8706

ultimaoblivionx.8706

Posted by: FireFlakes.3029

FireFlakes.3029

Thanks very much for the information ^^