Moto's Finger uses discussion

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Naglifar.1684

Naglifar.1684

I’m curious what other people tend to save Moto’s Finger for…
There are definitely moments in Tribulation mode were that one freaking enemy makes or breaks you smooth run.

I noticed you can use it against the large Mountain Yeti to do a ton of damage to him.

Posted by: Kizzu.5826

Kizzu.5826

You can use it to kill turtles, and basically make some levels impossible to end.

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

I have never seen an actual need to use either elite you can pick up. I completely forget it’s there! I’ll try it on the Yeti next time I visit him, since you mention it… if I remember that skill exists!

Posted by: Naglifar.1684

Naglifar.1684

You can use it to kill turtles, and basically make some levels impossible to end.

rofl this is pretty funny… I wonder how much damage it will do to the W2-2 Palm Assassin mini-boss. On Tribulation Mode you can shoot em with a sling shot and pull him into the other room. Timing would obviously be something to consider…but I wonder if it 1-shots him

Posted by: ninro.2084

ninro.2084

You can use it on any boss really, it’s just a free 200 damage. I normally only really feel like it’s useful on the storm wizard though, when he gets to the second phase of his non-dragon form and starts rushing you, you can bait one rush (he’s evading as he rushes so don’t attack during it) and between his rushes he’ll pause, where you can almost finish him off. You could also use it on the dragon but since there’s a cast time I’d recommend using it right when his invuln wears off so you don’t disrupt your nunchuck combo which is pretty fast damage already.

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

Sometimes, I just need to finger a mob hard.

Don’t get my started on the chucks xD

Posted by: Groonz.7825

Groonz.7825

I just use it as extra damage at the end boss.

Posted by: dronzer.8392

dronzer.8392

no real uses, just gimmicks…. the only thing that is truly useful is the stick… what they should have done , instead of giving useless items that have maybe one or two uses throughout the worlds (ahem 400 bauble torch!) – and especially since it’s taken themes from Zelda, is the upgrading of the main weapon… much like Link’s Master Sword…..

Posted by: Cele.5467

Cele.5467

no real uses, just gimmicks…. the only thing that is truly useful is the stick… what they should have done , instead of giving useless items that have maybe one or two uses throughout the worlds (ahem 400 bauble torch!) – and especially since it’s taken themes from Zelda, is the upgrading of the main weapon… much like Link’s Master Sword…..

if they are going for a ture 8 bit era recreation then i bet they are holding the weapon upgrade for world 3 as a reward for some boss

Im a photographer, Visit my website :D http://cele-cam.deviantart.com/

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

What about Moto’s Breath? I always forget I have that skill, and I honestly don’t even know what to use it for. XD (The long casting time means that it’s usually far too risky to use it on enemies.)

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

You do 200 damage to Palm Assassin boss. I’ve tested it out on a solo run.

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

Posted by: Ghisteslohm.7803

Ghisteslohm.7803

I like to use the finge in tribulation mode to stomp some icebears. If I die the cd is gone and I can stomp another.
(Hate the bears, to dumb to fight them without getting hit )

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

The finger also does like 50% of the frog’s HP

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Sometimes, I just need to finger a mob hard.

Don’t get my started on the chucks xD

What? All the nun-chucks do is whack the mobs off.

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

I use it on almost every mob while exploring tribulation. I die so much it’s pretty much always available lol.

Otherwise I just use it on the end boss to speed it up.

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry