No Level 1 Skins =(

No Level 1 Skins =(

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: digitalruse.9085

digitalruse.9085

Kinda sad, but does this include the backpack skin too?

Qwerkk – Asuran Engineer

No Level 1 Skins =(

Posted by: neekaneeks.3865

neekaneeks.3865

They stated a few times those were only from the first SAB and would not return with the second. You can still buy them on the auction house though.

No Level 1 Skins =(

Posted by: digitalruse.9085

digitalruse.9085

The backpack skin was account bound (unlike the other skins), that is why I was curious.

Qwerkk – Asuran Engineer

No Level 1 Skins =(

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

The backpack skin was account-bound because it was only bought from Moto. All other skins bought from Moto were also account-bound.

Only the Rare skin drops from the chests at the end of each stage were sellable. There was no backpack drop, though.

I’ll check and see if the backpack skin is still around once I get in-game.

No Level 1 Skins =(

Posted by: Vince Ste Marie.2081

Vince Ste Marie.2081

Super Adventure Vince

The Blue Super Backpack was for the original release only. You can still get a Green/Yellow backpack by completing the World 1 and World 2 meta achievements.

No Level 1 Skins =(

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

They stated a few times those were only from the first SAB and would not return with the second. You can still buy them on the auction house though.

There was no official confirmation, just speculation. They never said for certain they wouldn’t return, only that they probably wouldn’t return.

No Level 1 Skins =(

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

There was no official confirmation, just speculation. They never said for certain they wouldn’t return, only that they probably wouldn’t return.

It was unofficially confirmed by officials…. if that makes sense. An official stated they would PROBABLY NOT come back. And of course, they didn’t, as you can plainly see now.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

No Level 1 Skins =(

Posted by: JazzModian.4891

JazzModian.4891

So rare skins for the first set of weapons also do not drop?

No Level 1 Skins =(

Posted by: BatsLoveCaves.5768

BatsLoveCaves.5768

I’m unhappy about this as well. I made my own thread here voicing my concerns.

No Level 1 Skins =(

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Another poor decision on their part. There’s no good reason to not have the previous skins and the backpack return with the new skins. None whatsoever.

The Blue Super Backpack was for the original release only. You can still get a Green/Yellow backpack by completing the World 1 and World 2 meta achievements.

That pretty much requires you to look up a guide to figure out how to get them all. And it may be just me, but green and yellow simply don’t work well on these skins at all compared to the normal blue.

No Level 1 Skins =(

Posted by: raahk.2786

raahk.2786

They stated this with the first release. Didn’t play it? Too bad.

No Level 1 Skins =(

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

i believe you can somehow still get the level 1 skins…if you go to the 2nd tab in moto…he has Moto’s Staff, and Sword design, and it says it is used by the mystic forge…no idea what the recipe is for or if it does give a weapon

No Level 1 Skins =(

Nilkemia.8507

Those are for the Tribulation mode skins, which will undoubtedly be frustrating to obtain, and are green and yellow instead of the normal blue.

No Level 1 Skins =(

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

Those are for the Tribulation mode skins, which will undoubtedly be frustrating to obtain, and are green and yellow instead of the normal blue.

however…at the basis…if he can complete Zone 1 of Tribulation mode, and buys a Moto Staff design

he can get a Green or Yellow colored Super staff that was only available first time around…it’s just not blue

No Level 1 Skins =(

Nilkemia.8507

Well, it may just be me. But the Super skins don’t look good in green and yellow. They just look best as blue. Supposedly the next two worlds will give red and purple as their Tribulation Mode colors. Those may end up looking better. But I’ve looked at them in green and yellow and think “eh..no.”

No Level 1 Skins =(

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

My suggestions is that you return the first release skins but have them tied to world 1. Each releases skins should be tied to the world that they go with.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

No Level 1 Skins =(

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Another poor decision on their part. There’s no good reason to not have the previous skins and the backpack return with the new skins. None whatsoever.

That pretty much requires you to look up a guide to figure out how to get them all. And it may be just me, but green and yellow simply don’t work well on these skins at all compared to the normal blue.

Green works perfectly for the only character I have that wears it. I had actually wished the original one was in green because the blue clashed. So I’m quite happy that the first thing I got when logging in yesterday was a replacement.

My suggestions is that you return the first release skins but have them tied to world 1. Each releases skins should be tied to the world that they go with.

They said it wouldn’t come back for this release. They did not say it wouldn’t come back for the next release. Or ever again.

The backpack may not come back, though I hope it does at a significantly higher price, just cause. Maybe with World 3 or World 4 release.

The problem is World 1’s color is green for the five bauble bauble. World 2 is yellow for the ten. World 3 is red for the twenty. And World 4 is purple for the fifty. Blue is base value.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

(edited by Kal Spiro.9745)