Problem with T7 material

Problem with T7 material

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: LastShot.4762

LastShot.4762

I don’t see much complaint about this so I guess I am the odd one(or everyone’s busy playing SAB to notice this).

My goal is to get a legendary, T6 materials are what I need and 400 crafting is sufficient, there is no reason/incentive to slow down my progress to level my crafting to 500.

The problem is everything I do to farm my legendary give me lots T7 materials, with no way for me to spend them, and the worst part…they seem to be the replacement of karma in many places.

I really hope Anet can do at least one of the below:

a) don’t force T7 materials as reward, make them as something purchasable through karma.(and revert the current karma nerf)

b) make T7 materials salvageable, possibly into T5/6 mat, karma, or MF consumable, something that’s more universally useful rather than just use for crafting time gated ascended.

c) make T7 materials tradable instead of account bound.

Problem with T7 material

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

T7 mats will almost certainly be part of precursor crafting whenever Anet gets around to it. I would hold onto them if you are making a legendary.

Also the new legendary weapons and trinkets coming out this year may use them as well.

Problem with T7 material

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

You should write this in the Crafting forum.Not here

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

Problem with T7 material

Posted by: Avatara.1042

TOO MUCH BLOODSTONE DUST GOD SAVE US ALL.

Problem with T7 material

Posted by: LastShot.4762

LastShot.4762

Since T7 material comes with this patch, I think it’s kinda related. There were some discussions about new crafting system earlier in this forum. If mod think it belong to a different forum, feel free to move it.

The problem of keeping T7 materials for future is they are not super rare or come in small quantities, or only requires a small amount to craft(like T6 materials). But instead, they come in abundant and require a lot just to craft one, not to mention it’s time-gated, so unless I use them asap, they will start eating bank spaces very fast.

ps. only few days into the patch, I already have stacks of piles of bloodstone dust in bank, and the only way to avoid getting more is to not open champ bags.