Professional Ice Skater bugged 100%

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

I just finished World 2 zone 3 and I didn’t get it. I didn’t get frozen once, and I used Continue Coins whenever I ran out of lives. I was in a party with 2 other people.

However, I did get:
-Academic(as soon as dragon died in w2z3)
-Tiptoe
-It was an Ambush
-Super Adventure Secret (right after Academic)
-Special Instruction (when I zoned out after the geenie in the 3rd house and used the password and then watched the cinematic)

So…Professional Ice Skater is bugged. Pls fix. I wasted 7 continue coins, and I wasn’t frozen by a banana monkey one single time. Which means it’s 100% bugged.

Are you Shpongled?

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

I was able to get this achievement today, so if it’s bugged, it’s not bugged for everyone. I was solo and on infantile mode. I didn’t use any continues.

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

I was able to get this achievement today, so if it’s bugged, it’s not bugged for everyone. I was solo and on infantile mode. I didn’t use any continues.

What? Well then it’s been bugged for me twice, I did world 2 zone 3 solo, yesterday, in infantile mode …not frozen once, no achievemt, this needs to be fixed

Are you Shpongled?

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

Ugh, that sucks. Hopefully the devs will look into it and see what’s up.

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

I got it in normal mode with a group. One person got hit and frozen and didn’t get it, and the rest of us did. I used a lot of continue coins.

The bug isn’t consistent whatever it is, so they won’t be able to easily fix this until they figure out why it’s happening.

Posted by: Xalugami.2096

Xalugami.2096

I got it today. Took me a couple tries because I couldn’t handle the Push Reflect’s windup apparently, and then eventually decided I’ll snipe them with the slingshot & bombs before they even try to attack me.
Totally bugged 100% for sure I guess. We all just triggered some kind of a glitch.

Posted by: Vince Ste Marie.2081

Vince Ste Marie.2081

Super Adventure Vince

I just ran this in Infantile Mode. I received the achievement after the Storm Wizard exploded. I’ll pass the concerns on to the team, though!

Posted by: Mathzz.7501

Mathzz.7501

It’s not bugged, I unlocked it without a problem. Just run zone 3 in Infantile Mode and you’ll only have 2-3 bananas to worry about and dodge from.
The achievement don’t come up until you’ve finished the zone though (fought the last boss)

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

I got this achievement today as well. Doesn’t appear to be bugged in infantile at least.

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I got it on infantile mode yesterday. I died a few times to Storm boss so that doesn’t matter. I was solo.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

I did Infantile Mode with a friend tonight and got the achievement, rightfully so. It is bugged though in an odd way because he also got the achievement after taking a few icicles to the face for me. 2 person party, we joined up only for 2-3 Infantile Mode. He took about 3 icicles in total I believe, that’s about as much information as I can give.

Just because it works for you does not mean it is not bugged, and coming here saying so is not helpful and really just serves to frustrate those who are having problems even further. Some are getting it without earning it, some are not getting it when they earned it. For some it even works normally. This would be the definition of a bug.

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry

Posted by: Leablo.2651

Leablo.2651

Just because it works for you does not mean it is not bugged

True, and the corollary: Just because it doesn’t work for you does not mean it is 100% bugged. Thread started with sensational exaggeration and unsurprisingly went downhill from there.