Random deaths

Random deaths

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Kakera.3195

Kakera.3195

I die randomly. Here’s how I die, when I die randomly.
-I jump over a pit and make it to a platform, right as I land I die and get back to the last checkpoint.
-I take a step from reviving from said death and die right ahead again, not even two seconds alive.

I don’t get damaged by any monster, I didn’t fall into the pit; I don’t die because of some other means of health loss either. I die because the game decided somehow I had to lose a life. I used a continue coin, and I lost almost every single life I had due to that. Only one life I actually lost because I failed a jump, and it took me about five, six seconds of falling before I really did die, unlike when I landed safely and died immediately.

Is anybody else experiencing it? I’m in World 1, as I wasn’t there for the last SAB.

If your post starts with “how dare” then you can be assured I’ll disregard it.

Random deaths

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Dying after a successful jump sounds like a latency issue of some sort. You see yourself making the jump on your end, but the game doesn’t think you jumped at the right time and thinks you went down the pit instead.

Not sure about the second death after, though.

Random deaths

Posted by: Kakera.3195

Kakera.3195

My connection is completely fine, though. I’ve checked it, and afterward I also checked in-game; I don’t suffer lag at all anywhere outside of the story mode, and even inside I didn’t get any lag, or even lag spikes, although I seemed to miss a certain stationary monkey on one of the trees a few times in a row. It didn’t even acknowledge my presence.

If your post starts with “how dare” then you can be assured I’ll disregard it.

Random deaths

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

FLOWERS
if you touch certain flowers it means instadeath, bloody kittens devs uh? XDD

(edited by nmoral.3876)

Random deaths

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Check to make sure you aren’t on tribulation mode. Apparently the devs thought it would be fun to randomly die in this mode.