SAB: Only world 1 and 2 will be available ?

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: phiplayer.2865

phiplayer.2865

So

“-Continue Your Education in World 2
Your studies will continue in World 2 as you travel through the Rapids, Pain Cliffs, and Storm Top for a lethal final exam with the Storm Wizard! Need some study aids? Unlock all-new items and upgrades to help you get ahead!”

We will get only 3 new lvls ? ;_;

Ranger pet needs mechanic changes.

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

World 1 was a ton of content. I expect World 2 to be the same.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Posted by: prenavo.3926

prenavo.3926

I really really hope it’s both. I missed out on the first one due to RL health issues and was really upset that I missed it. I would love for a dev to clarify this.

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

I really really hope it’s both. I missed out on the first one due to RL health issues and was really upset that I missed it. I would love for a dev to clarify this.

I can’t imagine there only being World 2.

Since there is now a ’’Hardmode’’ World 1 must be up.

Posted by: TheZeus.8617

TheZeus.8617

Worlds 1 and 2 im sure since like Farzo said W1 is hardmode now

Athena War Goddess
[TWIN] Anvil Rock

Posted by: village idiot.1436

village idiot.1436

Remember sab has doors to all four worlds. You choose which world you wish to enter. World 1 will still be available. From the last level of the april version (and first stage of world 2) world 2 may be huge. The last level takes almost as long as a speed run of the entire first world.

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Yes, we only get 3 new levels, but I expect Tribulation Mode to be more than just increased damage on enemies

Don’t disappoint me SAB!

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

Posted by: JK Arrow.7102

JK Arrow.7102

World 1 & 2 will be available with different difficulty modes.

I spent hours in World 1 back in April. I fully intend to do that again starting next week.

Yay for SAB!!!!

Posted by: phiplayer.2865

phiplayer.2865

But, but… i want more then 3 levels

Ranger pet needs mechanic changes.

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

if the levels are anything as big as the W2-1 level then it won’t be a problem. Plus you get all 8 levels on hardmode as well… And those are actual different paths and extra puzzles, not just more enemies (see lava area in level 1 from last SAB)

Wolfheart.1938

Well I’d buy SAB as a stand-alone game but we can’t ask too much now can we? There’s loads of players that don’t like it

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

you will still be able to do all worlds =)

Are you Shpongled?

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

Read the Update page… You’ll still be able to play world 1. You’ll even be able to try the new Tribulation Mode on it.

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

Posted by: RainbowSyrup.4130

RainbowSyrup.4130

If the SAB was it’s own game, I’d buy it Can’t wait for this update!

’’I’m sad hanar can’t wear sweaters’’
-Grunt

Posted by: SirMoogie.9263

SirMoogie.9263

They are slowly adding world to SAB as, like the festivals, it gives them content they can develop slowly over time, release to keep players busy, and then take away for further development. By having this content they can hopefully have more time to develop more substantial content. Living story content has been getting less polished in my opinion with the new two week schedule and I hope that by spending more time on these easy to develop, reoccurring events they can work on delivering us the things I’ve come to expect from other MMOS; new questlines (or dynamic events in Guild Wars 2 parlance), new epic storylines actually told in game, permanent zones, and permanent dungeons.

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

Well I’d buy SAB as a stand-alone game but we can’t ask too much now can we? There’s loads of players that don’t like it

EVERYONE i know loves SAB

However, around 85% of the gw2 population HATED Liadri and HATED gambits because they were so hard and stupid and poorly designed

Are you Shpongled?

Wolfheart.1938

Stop with your “liadri sucks” agenda. We’ve heard enough of it, and we already have that thread of yours in which anyone but you states that they liked Liadri. Let’s not derail this thread, thanks

Posted by: SirMoogie.9263

SirMoogie.9263

Consider me the first one you’ve met that doesn’t. I prefer updates that add more lore, zones, dungeons, and dynamic event sequences that affect the world; unlike Scarlet’s Invasion. However, these things take time and many people like the SAB, so if it helps the developers create more meaningful content by releasing small updates to SAB here and there; I’m all for it.

However, around 85% of the gw2 population HATED Liadri and HATED gambits because they were so hard and stupid and poorly designed

I liked it. I didn’t beat her, but I liked the challenge she added.

Posted by: Grump.7069

Grump.7069

Not so sure how much i’ll enjoy SAB this time round… In april i massively farmed it for obsidian shards and philosopher stones for my mystic clovers. However i completed this. I just hope they place ectoplasm globs amongst things you can buy with bubbles, since levelling to 500 crafting will require a crapload of ectos.

As to hating liadri and gambits. I enjoyed liadri even though it took like 70 attempts due to lag and bad vision. Gambits on the other hand was quite crap. But if you don’t like it, don’t play it, hence i just skipped 5 achivs of the gauntlet cause i don’t feel like irritating me more than i needed to. Most gambit achivs and the others i skipped depended more about being geared to the max (read ALL ascendant trinkets) rather than skill, because with purely exotic items you wouldn’t have the burst of damage you needed to achieve the 5 gambit thing or to even gambit farm deadeye/subject 7.