SAB is coming to a close.

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

With 30th of September looming around the corner. SAB is soon going to part ways from us once again until the 3rd installment.

It has been a bumpy ride with mixed reactions. But in the end we still treasure our beloved SAB.

I’ve put together a video of the highlights of World 2 with its soundtracks to remember the good times we had.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnWugcmAFKk

On another note. Has any one obtain a rare skin from the chests this time around?
I’ve run SAB almost every day up until a few days ago and ended up with zilch. I’ve pretty much given up running SAB now since that was the only thing tangible after obtaining all upgrades and the tribulation mode skins. Have almost 500 baubles bubbles with no idea what to do with them now compared to last time.

(edited by Azure Prower.8701)

Posted by: Erika.8256

Erika.8256

I got a mace skin from W1-Z3 TM chest first time I did it. And thanks for the video

Posted by: spalt.6938

spalt.6938

In all honesty, good riddance.

I’m glad you enjoyed it though.

Posted by: Bolita.2071

Bolita.2071

By some miracle of the RNG I got three within the first two days of running (focus, dagger, warhorn). Since then, bupkiss. Pfffffff.

Posted by: ndrangles.5183

ndrangles.5183

next time it comes back it will have new stuff and more skin colors yaaay

Majyyks [Os] – NSP

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

No skins for me this time. Last time I got two staffs, two longbows and greatsword.

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

As much as I hate to admit it, I’m kinda glad its going away, all because of World 2 (which I do really wish wasn’t the case). God all three of those zones just took all the enjoyment I had out of it (in addition to the chest/dig spot nerf). Had soooo much enjoyment with the first time it came out, and then it was all destroyed by two things. I actually kinda enjoyed Tribulation mode, though some spots (kitten you knockback rocks ><) did cause some anger. Knowing ahead of time that it was gonna be like that (that anything and everything will/can kill you) helped set up some expectations.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

I got a torch and a pistol.

Honestly they need to have more stuff to buy from Moto next time around. The skins he offers should be new or should rotate and players should get another chance at the swords and shields next time.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

Can’t wait for the next release! I hope they can improve based on the feedback.

Posted by: Chaoticbutthead.3245

Chaoticbutthead.3245

After running TM enough times to get every yellow skin possible, I managed to get the torch blue skin. I just assumed you don’t get skin drops from running TM until that dropped yesterday. Pretty disappointing that after nearly 50 runs of World 2 zones I got one skin.

Posted by: Pangie.3217

Pangie.3217

Today I got an ax in w2z2 tribulation mode. I am sad that it is going away.

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

After what happened with World 2 and all the changes they made to make acquiring bauble bubbles harder, I don’t really care that it’s going.

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Is it confirmed that SAB will return later?

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

Azure Prower.8701

Is it confirmed that SAB will return later?

Well there are 4 worlds in total.

The only time SAB won’t return is if Anet axes Josh and his team. Which would be a very unwise decision by Anet.

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

Of course after I make a post about not getting any skins… I got a dagger from W1Z1. :P

I’ll be sad when SAB goes away. I wish it were there all the time for us to have jumping fun. It was the same with the Clock Tower and Wintersday JPs.. I dunno why, but I just enjoy having a bit of running and jumping. ^^ (In specific instances makes it better as when you fail, you’re ported back into it instead of having to WP and run back to a JP.)

Posted by: Eszett.6950

Eszett.6950

I want to know when they are getting it back!<

Posted by: Barabbas.8715

Barabbas.8715

Looking forward to World 3. It’s going to be awesome! Hopefully the BS P2W coin never comes back though.

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Sorry fellas I’ve only just started world 3 is world 4 not available at this time?

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

Posted by: Veltoss.9135

Veltoss.9135

I’ve not even tried World 2 yet, but from the sound of it I hope that the next release is improved upon by the feedback of World 2. I’m still really looking forward to the next SAB either way, it’s such a fun mini game.

Blackgate

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Sorry fellas I’ve only just started world 3 is world 4 not available at this time?

World 3 isn’t available yet other than that very small room.

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

I’ve not even tried World 2 yet, but from the sound of it I hope that the next release is improved upon by the feedback of World 2. I’m still really looking forward to the next SAB either way, it’s such a fun mini game.

It might be better to wait for the next release at this point. They will probably smooth out some of the rough edges.

Posted by: Combatter.5123

Combatter.5123

With 30th of September looming around the corner. SAB is soon going to part ways from us once again until the 3rd installment

Is tomorrow the official date of departure? I couldn’t find confirmation of when SAB was going away. I only have 31 bauble bubbles and was hoping for a Super Warhorn Skin…

Maetheryl Thorswood (Ranger), Bennish (Guardian), Lex Sabre (Elementalist)
Tyria, Underworld

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

No skins for me this time. Last time I got two staffs, two longbows and greatsword.

Farmed like 20+ trib weapons and did normal mode several times and no skin drop. .-.
2 of my friends got one from their 1st and 2nd chest. They hadn’t played GW2 in months so guess their hidden account MF was pretty built up.

With 30th of September looming around the corner. SAB is soon going to part ways from us once again until the 3rd installment

Is tomorrow the official date of departure? I couldn’t find confirmation of when SAB was going away. I only have 31 bauble bubbles and was hoping for a Super Warhorn Skin…

They always hide End Dates for some reason.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

This was my first exposure to it this year…. (I missed the first time it came around b/c I was being lame and playing Planetside instead). The aesthetic really made me feel …. like I was home again. I dunno if it’s a little piece of autism in all of us that just makes it possible to get lost for hours doing this stuff that’s inherently punishing …. yet feeling no guilt and angst afterwards like I often do with a lot of other more MODERN games today.

I only completed the achievements for World1 and only spent enough time in W2 to get the Nunchoku… but it was a great little escape from the temptations to farm or follow an idiotic Zerg around all day in the real game. And I’m gonna miss it a lot until it comes back. …..So much so, I know I’ll be tempted to boot up some old ROMs again in the interrum

Maybe next time I’ll even try Trib mode… (and save up for the infinite coin)

Posted by: Archomeda.6472

Archomeda.6472

I’m actually glad it takes a break for now. It tends to get boring after a while (though I enjoy it a lot!). When the next world is released, it feels like something new again! I cannot wait!

Farmed like 20+ trib weapons and did normal mode several times and no skin drop. .-.
2 of my friends got one from their 1st and 2nd chest. They hadn’t played GW2 in months so guess their hidden account MF was pretty built up.

They always hide End Dates for some reason.

The end date should be the same date as the next update right? So that would be 1st of October (though the time of day varies all the time…)
And also, 20+ TM weapons? Are you insane!? :o
I thought I was already insane with 6xW1 and 2xW2 TM skins I farmed…

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

I am going to miss SAB so much like i did in April.

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

I’m gonna miss it but I hope next time it comes back it’ll have the current achievements available, like with what happened to the World 1 ones, I’m afraid I’m going to miss some of them T_T

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

I’ve been running all of world 1 nearly every day (and sometimes W2Z1 as well), and I’ve gotten 4 tradable skins.

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

No skins, but I’ve been running it pretty infrequently and I’ve never been well loved by the RNG gods.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

I will not miss it.

IMO it was terrible content.

SBI

Azure Prower.8701