SAB world 2 zone 2 tribulation glitch

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Madzharov.7530

Madzharov.7530

I doubt anyone would care this close to the removal of SAB, but I still thought I should make a post about it so other people do not get glitched like I did at the end of world 2 zone 2 right before the boss, after spending 1-2 hours trying to get there.

I was doing this with a friend and at the bell portion to open the bridge to the boss, he jumped on a disappearing cloud and moved on. I was waiting for him on the pillar, but when the disappearing cloud reappeared, I got pushed into that pillar, which rendered me stuck and unable to escape from it.

Despite the many design flaws in tribulation mode as well as poor ideas and stupid challenges, this one must be the worst: lack of suicide or “retry from last checkpoint” option. I have kept my angry rants to myself and mostly made “working as intended” or “Welp, it’s Anet” jokes with friends. You can write off incredibly, stupidly hard modes as “challenge”, but when glitches and bugs like these exist, there is no excuse for the lack of proper way out of it.

Attachments:

~ Just a scrub

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

I know that’s no excuse for the existence of a bug (btw, there will always be bugs, even after thorough testing)… But have you tried using the shovel? Digging up an evil bunny helps a lot with suicide.

Still I hope they will add an option to jump back to the last checkpoint. Especially in W2Z3 you have to kill yourself very often when you fall down from higher levels to the start of the level… The other option would be climbing again from the start. Guess how many people love to do that in TM…

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

why didn’t i see this earlierrrrrrr lol. i’ve heard of the log bug, but i didn’t experience until last night. end of w2z2, TM, right before the boss, i get stuck ://

and sadly, cau se it’s not in the ground, the shovel didn’t work. no bunnies to spawn. : ((( all i could do, at least at that moment, was to return to hub. didn’t know what else i could do.

UNLESS, if this is part of TM. and is just another “trap”. sigh. if so, well played. well played.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall