Stuck at 32/33 Feats

Stuck at 32/33 Feats

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Serbaayuu.3051

Serbaayuu.3051

What the title says. I’ve read the other threads talking about this problem, and I’ve run through Infantile mode three times now. Some players have gotten the feats that they have missed, and as far as I can tell plenty still haven’t.

Is there some special location I should visit to perhaps find this last one?

Sylva – 80 Ranger
The Fifth Column [FCol]
Henge of Denravi

Stuck at 32/33 Feats

Posted by: Direksone.3867

Direksone.3867

I assume you’ve killed the last boss, the storm wizard? You should get all feats if you just follow all the clouds.

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

Stuck at 32/33 Feats

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

Did you get that one tricky one at the checkpoint before the boss in 2-2?
Helped many people ut not all. Ckeck the other threads for the usual culprits.

Stuck at 32/33 Feats

Posted by: Serra.5479

Serra.5479

There are a lot of people with the same problem… I hope they fix this week, or maybe with world 3 release

Stuck at 32/33 Feats

Posted by: Kriknav.9268

Kriknav.9268

If I recall you get a tick up on this achiev for each checkpoint you cross and making it to the end of a zone and waiting for the timer to expire and teleport you to the next zone. I could be wrong, but that’s where I remember these dings happening. I’m not aware of this achiev ticking for activating clouds but actually making progress in the Zones/World.

Couple things to remember or that I noticed:
-I remember NOT getting a ding for stepping on and activating a checkpoint, but actually CROSSING over it into the next area
-If you follow guides, there is a checkpoint in Zone 2 that is easy to miss/skip. It’s the one right after the teleporter platforms with assassins on it. You could take the teleporters to right (at least in Infantile mode) and skip the checkpoint that is off to right (when looking at the teleporter area from the first platform).

Hope this helps.

(edited by Kriknav.9268)

Stuck at 32/33 Feats

Posted by: Chris.4670

Chris.4670

Me and a friend stuck at 32/33 aswell and i runned before the fixing patch and had 32 and then together with my friend today and we ended up with 32 aswell. Everytime he got a point i followed him but all the points he found i also already got.
I also did those levels everytime i had some minutes for a run and still no changes. Seems like Bonus Stage didn’t count and this checkpoint at teleporters in 2-2 neither so they have nothing to do with the archive.