Super Backpack Cover

Super Backpack Cover

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: XxXTheMaxxXxX.6057

XxXTheMaxxXxX.6057

I know that the old super skins are not coming back, but all of them except the super backpack cover are available to purchase from the trading post even if you did not participate in the first super adventure box. I am trying to make each of my characters themed with a different color set of weapons from the super adventure box. I participated in March or April whenever it came out the first time and apparently I should have bought one. Is it possible that this skin will come back so I can complete my characters or am I sol?

Super Backpack Cover

XxXTheMaxxXxX.6057

anyone have any insight?

Super Backpack Cover

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Most likely not.

Super Backpack Cover

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

Well considering every skin has seen release with Moto now when he comes back he may bring back older skins.

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

Super Backpack Cover

Ayrilana.1396

I dot think they will since they’ve stated they want each release to be unique. I don’t believe they’ve done underwater weapons yet.

Super Backpack Cover

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

anything but a red post is pure speculation

that said, i vaguely remember a red post during sab 1.0 to the effect of “we want this weapon set to be special and probably wont re-release”… of course they can change their minds if they want to.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Super Backpack Cover

Ayrilana.1396

Not speculation about not releasing previous weapons. A dev specifically stated they were not going to.

Super Backpack Cover

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

^ That was Josh Foreman. However, he also said he wasn’t the guy in charge of the rewards. Considering that ANet brought back the Fused/Sclerite/Dragon’s Jade weapons, it’s not completely out of the question that the original Super weapons may come back one day. Still, I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Super Backpack Cover

XxXTheMaxxXxX.6057

I figured as much. I’ll just live in regret for not purchasing it at the time. Thank you for the responses.

Super Backpack Cover

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

Well considering every skin has seen release with Moto now when he comes back he may bring back older skins.

I’m holding out hope that w3 will have at least one water level, and that that release will come with skins for trident, spear, and harpoon gun

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping