TM nerf = TM broken

TM nerf = TM broken

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: zexion.5842

zexion.5842

Ever since the hot fix which nerfed TM W2 for the worse, SAB has been broken.

W2-2 check points do not work and the check points that do work end up summoning you into bamboo traps or making you fall through the floor. Great job testing this before you push it out.

Second WHY was TM nerfed? You made TWO DIFFERENT MODES to cater to the casuals. Josh you specifically said TM isn’t for everyone and that’s why you made infantile mode and normal mode and you can balance around those two modes for people who don’t want a challenge.

Because you decided to nerf TM (by listening to the majority casual that cried instead of paying attention to the people who actually finished it) it end up breaking it instead and you did it on a Friday so nobody will fix it at the very least <onday.

TM was not needed and it ended up breaking W2. Great job, at least give people who finished TM before the nerf a title or something.

TM nerf = TM broken

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I’ve read over the patch notes 5 times now and I don’t see any TM nerfs to 2-2 or to any TM mode stuff at all actually… the only thing that mentions trib mode is:

Two Tribulation mode checkpoints have been added to World 2-1.

Can you please point out these mystical TM mode nerfs you are referring to?

TM nerf = TM broken

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

Okay. Here’s what happened.

The fixes to NM for some reason also affected IM and TM. That may be how the game engine works and the only way to do a short-term fix.

“Because you decided to nerf TM (by listening to the majority casual that cried instead of paying attention to the people who actually finished it) " – this is NOT what happened at all and you can quit whining and blaming the part of the player base not up to your stupid standards right kitten now.

What happened was changes to NM to fix bugs, changes Josh intended, also affected TM. That’s it. No one whined and cried about TM and “made” Josh buckle.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

TM nerf = TM broken

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

The bugged checkpoint is really inexcusable. I cannot believe it hasn’t been fixed yet.

TM nerf = TM broken

Posted by: Tisis.5391

Tisis.5391

The bugged checkpoint is really inexcusable. I cannot believe it hasn’t been fixed yet.

It;s tribulation mode aka hardmode just deal with it and get to the checkpoint after the balloon it isn’t that hard. We can’t have people complaining that TM mode is too easy and that it’s too hard at the same time. Deal with it. Take it as it is.

TM nerf = TM broken

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

“It’s Tribulation Mode” really is not an excuse for unintended difficulty caused by bugs (and/or poor design, which isn’t the case here). If it’s bugged, it needs a fix, regardless of whether or not the bug can be bypassed.

TM nerf = TM broken

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

the part after theW2Z2 checkpoint that kills u on spikes after dying legit isnt really that hard…

all you people whining about TM…man up and quit sucking or play normal mode

TM nerf = TM broken

neon.4863

If you enjoy playing bugged content, that’s great, but don’t assume other people suck just because they want bugs fixed. Wanting bugs fixed isn’t whining – but if you still think so I wonder if you’d change your mind if you lost all your items and gold to a game bug. It legit wouldn’t be that hard to get everything again, after all, and thus wanting it fixed would be whining. Right?

TM nerf = TM broken

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

u ever think that since its TM and there are supposed to be pointless deaths that it is working as intended?

TM nerf = TM broken

Posted by: A Massive Headache.1879

A Massive Headache.1879

u ever think that since its TM and there are supposed to be pointless deaths that it is working as intended?

What part of a bug means it’s not working as intended do you not understand exactly. From what I gather it wasn’t doing that before, now it is; that means something was messed up.

TM nerf = TM broken

neon.4863

If this had been there from the start, sure. This started after the patch that was meant to balance normal mode. That’s what the complaint is about. The normal mode patch ended up affecting TM in obviously unintended ways, since the only change mentioned for TM is the addition of checkpoints to 2-1.

TM nerf = TM broken

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

I dunno, if I was a Dev – I’d be afraid to fix anything after the massive QQ from the last patch =/

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

TM nerf = TM broken

Posted by: Moon.7310

Moon.7310

What is annoying is the bugged chechpoint with the spikes where you loose sometimes another health while respawning (depending on lagg). And the cloud checkpoint after is not working. Sure tribulation mode means dying, but these bugs are not fun.